Lancer Register Forum banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Think this is extended again until Monday 28th according to their facebook just in case anyone missed it first and second time!
馃憤馃憤

As above, anyone still wanting to book tickets the deadline has been extended to the 28th March.

Premium Member
Evening chaps, only just spotted this! Just tried to book and says event closed! I鈥檇 like to book a stand ticket, anyone know a direct contact to organiser? This is all I get when I go to book online!
Rectangle Font Electric blue Parallel Brand

Premium Member
Ahh, that's great 馃憤 so have you booked now?
Not as yet, sent them an email last night, received a reply saying will get back to me in 3 days, fingers crossed they come back to me soon and allow me to book. Will be great to get the car out. If anyone one here knows how to get hold of who can let me have a stand ticket it would be most appreciated 馃憤馃徏

Premium Member
The way the weather is looking I won鈥檛 be making it :( such a shame because last week it was bloody 22 degrees and today was 3 inches of snow on M62 馃槥
sorry to hear this, any paid club ticket member who cant make it I will be happy to pay for your club stand pass for full price ( I'm booked into general display at the moment!)

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
The way the weather is looking I won鈥檛 be making it :( such a shame because last week it was bloody 22 degrees and today was 3 inches of snow on M62 馃槥
You would be missed. Hopefully the weather will be better 馃 it is a bit crazy at mo 馃ザ鈽

Registered
Evo 9GT, 562hp, #EngineTuner, Ply
My Evo isn't going to be ready for next Sunday and have booked for MLR stand. Assuming it's not throwing it down, I'll be coming but I'll be bringing my Spec C Type RA.

IS it OK to go to stand or would you rather it just Evos?

Apologies.

Premium Member
My Evo isn't going to be ready for next Sunday and have booked for MLR stand. Assuming it's not throwing it down, I'll be coming but I'll be bringing my Spec C Type RA.

Apologies.
Hi, if it is an issue with MLR to display it鈥檚 biggest rival 馃槣, I have a general display area ticket for my EVO (was too late for the MLR club ticket!)

I'd be happy to swap tickets? (you use the general display space & I use your MLR space)

Just an idea :) Feel free to DM me

Thanks
Shaun

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

Apologies.
You have PM 馃憤

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
You should have all been sent your Silverstone Stand passes/entry information by now 馃憤 you will need to print/cut out your vehicle pass so that you can display it while at the show.

Entry to the event is from 7am. All cars must be parked up on stands by 9am.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Safe journey there, see you Sunday 馃憤

Sue & Ja 馃槂

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Weather appears to have a mini dry window so I will be attending but the car won鈥檛 really be ready but I will give it a quick wipe down 馃槀
Weather is looking better 馃憤... I've not had time to clean our Evo yet either... Taxed and mot'd Friday... Been sorned all winter 馃槀
See you soon 馃槂

Premium Member
Morning all. Just a heads up. There is currently no fuel within around 10 miles of Silverstone. Hopefully it will improve by Sunday. But I wouldn't rely on it. Planning to be there for around 8:30. See you all there.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Registered
Help:

My car is booked today for the event, but I dont seem to have recieved the club vehicle pass. The eventbrite has sent me the vehicle pass and the tickets for the attending persons, but there is no club vehicle pass.

Anyone can help telling me how to get this?

Saif

41 - 60 of 88 Posts