Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complete with wiring loom,1.5 bar boost gauge,volts gauge and oil temp gauge.open to offers sensible ones that is.cheers murf.

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
gauges

will they fit in the gap below the stereo on a 6?
Oh yes my freind, fit a treat!
I have some of these and they look the dogs dangly bits.
You have to squeeze them in there as the bracket is slightly too long but they fit ok, you need to drill new fixing holes in the bracket, then just put some washers behind the bracket to tilt it correctly with the rest of the console.

Hope this helps!

3gan.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh yes my freind, fit a treat!
I have some of these and they look the dogs dangly bits.
You have to squeeze them in there as the bracket is slightly too long but they fit ok, you need to drill new fixing holes in the bracket, then just put some washers behind the bracket to tilt it correctly with the rest of the console.

Hope this helps!

3gan.
most def helps cheers dude! :D

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
How do these connect ? Do you have to run a lot through the bulkhead?

Cheers

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gauges.

on an 8 remove inner wing lining,about 1/2 hr,run vacuum hose through large grommet where loom goes to fuse box,you need vacuum pipe,main dealer wants 26.00 and t piece 6.00.ebay 9.00 for 2.5m with t,volts live of stereo ign feed and black to earth,oil temp sender into oil filter housing,you need an adaptor,6.00 from bsr,i have one and temp sender from ebay 10.00,calibrate oil temp with hot water before fitting,small screw on back of gauge,dial into 100.c.main dealer want 18.00 for sender but as gauges are paired from factory might not work as i found out.hope this helps,took about 3hrs in all,the only info i found confusing was where to fit vacuum hose,didnt want to touch on the fuelling side so came off the dump valve.cheers murf.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts