Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my EVO 5 which I have had for about 4 years, I have spent a lot of money and time
on this car as and a result it is in immaculate condition in side and out..
The car has no Engine as my belt broke and caused the pistons and valves to hit, since the engine has been out I have fitted a Big Intercooler with new hoses and stainless pipes, HID Kit,
the engine has been re-sprayed and colour codedin white, black and Red it has new anti roll bar bushes, brakes have been stripped and re-coloured in black and look as new, it has a Clifford G5 with remote engine start, AVCR boost controller, front and rear strut Braces.
the car has been re-sprayed about 6 months ago I have pictures and it was completely stripped and done properly, bonnet and boot was not sprayed as I was going to get carbon fibre, spoiler can be supplied as it is not on the car, it had uprated fuel pump, straight through exhaust.
No Rust.. Truly a stunning car...
everything is included in sale except for the engine, this includes gearbox, transfer box inlet manifold fully sprayed in black, alternator poweredcoated red, evo 6 turbo and manifold, mishimoto radiator brand new radiator hoses in red.
Real carbon fibre Mud flaps!!
Air conditioning is removed!!!!
the car needs front anti-roll bar links, brake pads and a track rod end.

there is probably much more please call for pictures or information
Gavin

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
Is it for sale or you just telling us what you done??????? Price !!!!!!!! Also should that be the engine bay has been colour coded as you put engine and then said no engine :confused::smthumbup

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it for sale or you just telling us what you done??????? Price !!!!!!!! Also should that be the engine bay has been colour coded as you put engine and then said no engine :confused::smthumbup
Yes it's for sale I'm looking £3700
Sorry for spelling mistake.. :wallbang:

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
£3700 without an engine?

Advert is quite confusing
Yep 3700 without engine which I think for the work and time gone into it its not bad.....not cheap but one hell, of a car for that.....if cooper goes this week and this is still there I'm having it :smthumbup

·
Registered
823 Posts
Fair play daz, don't know about the work or the car, but must be special if you want to pay that for a car with no lump.
If Daz buys it then it gota to b worth it pal Daz been in the game when people was in ther nappies

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The while car is absolutely mint, only the boot and bonnet were not sprayed as I was getting carbon ones...
I'm going to the car on Monday and I will get more pictures, trust me anyone that comes to see the car will want it!

·
EVOHOLIC !
5,716 Posts
Where is the car ? And can you get more pics up ?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Is this still for sale when is best time to call you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts