Mitsubishi Unveils Lancer Evolution IX UK Line-Up
Text & Photos courtesy Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX : Summary
· Latest generation of Mitsubishi's award-winning supercar on sale 1st June.
· Prices carried over from Lancer Evolution VIII MR. Start at £27,999 for Lancer Evolution IX FQ-300.
· Development of special edition Lancer Evolution VIII MR range.
· Revised front grille and bumper incorporates circular cooling ducts.
· New rear bumper features a diffuser to smooth airflow under the car.
· Recaro front seats and Momo steering wheel fitted as standard.
· Spacious five seater with 530litre boot offering everyday practicality.
· Introduction of MIVEC valve timing technology combines increased top-end power and improved response with better fuel economy and exhaust emissions.
· Models available with 305 (FQ-300), 326 (FQ-320) and 345bhp (FQ-340).
· Flagship FQ-340 sprints from 0-62mph in 4.3 sec (est).
· High-density dash silencer and extra sealing improves refinement.
· Bilstein suspension system, introduced on the VIII MR range, further enhanced for use in the Evolution IX.
· New rear springs reduce the height of the car, improving rear end stability and enabling the Super AYC* system to work more effectively.
· Advanced four-wheel drive system incorporates ACD* (Active Centre Differential), Super AYC* (Active Yaw Control) and Sport ABS*.
· All Lancer Evolutions supported by comprehensive 3-year unlimited mileage warranty.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ-300
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ-320
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ-340