Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

2002 FQ-300 No. 63 UK car. This car has the highest spec available for an Evo VII, and has the super rare, factory fitted full black and yellow leather interior. Standard FQ spec includes carbon fibre dash and rear wing inserts, one touch electric windows all round. 5 Speed manual gearbox.

Things I have added whilst I have owned it include;
  • Tein Super Street Coilover suspension with EDFC remote damping controller in the dash.
  • Boost and Oil Temp gauges on the A pillar.
  • Evo 9 rear bumper, I also have the original.
  • Yokohama Mak gloss black alloy wheels with excellent Goodyear tyres. I also have the original alloy wheels.
  • Matching yellow coolant and boost hoses.
  • Carbon fibre front bumper intakes and side spats.
  • Electric folding mirrors added (not part of RSII spec).
  • HID headlights.
  • Sports Cat, I also have the standard one.
  • Standard, untouched engine.
  • Full service history - Mitsubishi, then RG Motorsport for the last 4 years.
  • Top spec alarm and immobiliser.
  • Upgraded speakers front and rear.
Mot is October 2012, it's never failed one, Tax is until September 2012 (lower rate).
I have lots of old mot's, paperwork and the original manual.
Mileage is 48,400, and is a daily driver.

No marks or damage apart from the odd stonechip, but honestly, the front bumper could do with repainting as I caught the bottom of it, and it has crazed the paint at the bottom where it flexed. That happened about 2 years ago, and it's never bothered me enough to get it done. You can only really notice it close up. The Brembo calipers could do with a repaint, the usual laquer lift has occurred on the drivers side one. Apart from that, she's in really nice condition.

Looking for £8,000 as it's a rare car, I have only seen one other (and that was abused), but open to offers. I'm looking to buy an Evo X, so no I'm not interested in trades unless it's a X.
I can put back to original parts what I have and take some money off if someone wanted that. So that would be the wheels, rear bumper and Cat. Nothing else.
Within the last year, she has has 2 new tyres, new front brakes, a new battery, and is about to be serviced.

Located in South London.
Robb - 07775708722.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great looking car this:smthumbup
So rare....Ive just seen another one today over at Eurospec;) Almost identical, unless of course it was yours
Almost identical
I'd be extremely surprised if it was the same, in 6 years of ownership, I've only seen one other. I've seen a couple of copied interiors, but they're never as good.

Now had a major service (£££), all fluids replaced, and a clean bill of health:)
I've always taken extremely good care of this car, always warmed up before using boost - oil temp gauge registering a good temp, not just when the water is warm!

Open to offers on this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.