Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The MLR in conjunction with Momentum Motorsports are pleased to offer a Group Buy on their fantastic lightweight subframes for Mitsubishi Evolution 4 to 9
(For vehicles utilising an RS rear differential).

Manufactured in house to the highest quality standards, these rear sub frame conversions shed 18 kilos of weight from the rear of your car.

These are designed to use all the existing suspension pick-up point for installation. Simple bolt in installation !!

These are supplied in bare metal finish so that you can inspect the welding.

A painted rear subframe (Ignore rear cage in the back ground !!)

Please Note.

We have tested these units in a variety of motorsport applications and found no weak points, though we are selling this item for competition use only.

Group Buy Pricing Structure

For the Group Buy to proceed, we need a minimum of 5 Orders. The Group buy will be limited to a time of 2 weeks from Midnight tonight. I must again re-iterate, when you ask for your name to be included on the Confirmed Order list, it is a commitment to buy !!

Momentum Motorsport sell these subframes at £1145 inc Vat

Group Buy Price for 5 to 9 Orders is £1045 inc Vat

Group Buy Price for 10+ Orders is £995 inc Vat

Please place your names below if you wish to be added to the Group Buy, or have any questions that you want to ask the lads from Momentum Motorsports regarding this product :smthumbup

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
According to Andrew at Momentum, the answer is yes !! (If you have an RS Set-up)

Was offered one for my 5RS so must be right !!
Just to make sure, if I buy one for my IV RS and later want to move it to a IX, it will fit strait on?

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ken stick me down for one pal:smthumbup, seen these being made and the workmanship is amazing:coolsm:
Thanks Eddie, you're top of the list !! ;)

Confirmed Orders​

1. EDDIE12

This Group Buy is only available for 2 weeks. There is currently 5 in stock at Momentum Motorsport, so the higher up the list you are, the quicker you'll get the product ;)

Naturally if the MLR need more than 5, Andrew and the crew will have to get the welding equipment out :D

·
Registered
10,001 Posts
Can anybody with one of these let us know how the make a difference to handling, other than just the weight saving? Oh! N can someone borow me a grand please?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hi Guys

The 4 RS diff is slightly different at the nose (wings are cast on the case) you can use it in a 4 with a 5-9 RS rear diff :smthumbup

Andrew

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Twincharger Guru
4,571 Posts
Can anybody with one of these let us know how the make a difference to handling, other than just the weight saving? Oh! N can someone borow me a grand please?
I designed and made one of these subframes 3 years ago and have been using it successfully on the hillclimber with no ill-effects. It will sharpen the handling slightly but the main advantage is it holds the diff solid and reduces the weight of the back end.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I designed and made one of these subframes 3 years ago and have been using it successfully on the hillclimber with no ill-effects. It will sharpen the handling slightly but the main advantage is it holds the diff solid and reduces the weight of the back end.
Cheers Mac :smthumbup

You have been a great help with the development of these, the constant barter is always good ;)

·
Twincharger Guru
4,571 Posts
Happy to help:smthumbup

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanks Eddie, you're top of the list !! ;)

Confirmed Orders​

1. EDDIE12
2. GeeGee

This Group Buy is only available for 2 weeks. There is currently 5 in stock at Momentum Motorsport, so the higher up the list you are, the quicker you'll get the product ;)

Naturally if the MLR need more than 5, Andrew and the crew will have to get the welding equipment out :D
:D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts