Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LANCER EVO 4..

LONG MOT, 73K - MOST LIKELY INCLUDING MILES AND KILOMETRES, RECENT ENGINE REBUILT INCLUDING PISTONS, RINGS, CRANK, HEADGASKET, TIMING BELT ALSO OILS, PLUGS ETC NEW TURBO ACTUATOR AND FORGE DUMP VALVE!
I HAVE THE FULL V5 IN MY NAME, MOT CERTIFICATE AND RECEIPTS AND BILLS.

USUAL EVOLUTION SPEC INCLUDING RECARO SEATS, CLIMATE CONTROL, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, AC, AYC ETC

MODIFICATIONS INCLUDE
SMOKED ANGEL EYES/ REAR LIGHTS, NEW 17" ACE ALLOY WHEELS WITH BRAND NEW TYRES, SPORT BUMPERS, HKS MUSHROOM FILTER, FRONT MOUNTED INTERCOOLER, EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH DOWN PIPE AND BACKBOX. CLIFFORD CONCEPT 300 ALARM. TINTED REAR WINDOWS
INTERIOR HAS A BOOST GUAGE FITED AND A DOUBLE DIN XTRONS UNIT - THESE WILL BE INCLUDED WITH ASKING PRICE AS WELL AS A FEW BIT AND PIECES I HAVE LYING AROUND.
WILL ALSO INCLUDE THE PRIVATE PLATE H7 HVY WHICH IN ITSELF IS WORTH ££££!!

BAD POINTS
NEEDS A NEW IDLE VALVE (HARDLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE- GIVES IT A RUMBLE AT IDLE ;)) AND A FEW MARKS, KEEPING IN MIND ITS 16 YEARS OLD!

FOR MORE INFO DO NOT HESITATE TO GET IN CONTACT - 07592147978.

VIEWING WELCOME, IM LOCATED IN HIGH WYCOMBE

LOOKING FOR DECENT OFFER. ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE FOR £2600

I THINK THATS ABOUT IT :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Oh my needs bumpers replaced big time and few other bits.

It looks like a kitted up 1.3.

GLWS.:smthumbup

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh my needs bumpers replaced big time and few other bits.

It looks like a kitted up 1.3.

GLWS.:smthumbup
lol, yeah not to everyone's taste, grows on you eventually.:lol:
i can assure you, its most definately a 2.0 turbo :thumbup:

cheers

·
Registered
316 Posts
Lolll @ barry boys, personally id strip it and sell in bits, no chance of goin lookin like that!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Sorry mate but how is this a show car? Can't see many people being interested in seeing this at a show so why describe it as one. I know you have stated it's a project but still.

Would think you would stand a better chance of selling it if you got rid of all the chav stuff that's been stuck on and not trying to call it a show car.

Civic in the background looks good though :smthumbup

·
Registered
370 Posts
That has to be the nastiest attack ive seen on an evo the ultimate finish would be lexus rear lights lol, (can you get done for GBH on a car), If so hide buddy.

On the Plus side no one will think about stealing it.

Break it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
That has to be the nastiest attack ive seen on an evo the ultimate finish would be lexus rear lights lol, (can you get done for GBH on a car), If so hide buddy.

On the Plus side no one will think about stealing it.

Break it.
On my 6th view of it its not actually that bad, why not take the bumpers off, drop the show car bit and sell it as an unfinished project, pics of interior and engine bay might help.

The mlr woulnt be the mlr if we didnt take the p**s sorry... :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
I always know a car is going to be like that when it says 'Show Car' in the title :lol:

I reckon it'd be easy enough to revert to a factory look, if you could get it cheap enough.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
No offence mate but dear god that's horrible what ever mate you decide to put all that crap on that and pick that alloys ?

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! MY EYES !!! MY EYES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Dear God... and people wonder why the value of Evo's is plummeting when chavs get hold of them and rape them in this horrific way...

I mean that is bad, really bad. Take one of the best value, meanest looking production performance cars that can be bought for sensible money, and do THAT to it! It looks like a barry's dream Saxo.

In all honesty the best thing you can do to this automotive cow-pat is just torch it and do the motoring world a favour.
I was expecting something pretty bad when I saw the classic chav words "show car" in the title, but that has transcended all my worst expectations.

Speechless :shake:

Good luck with the sale though :smthumbup

1 - 20 of 104 Posts