link to photos doesn't work.

what are you hoping to get for it ?

edited
can see them now

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Can you see the images now? I've just edited the add. Prices in Japan are strong for all evos at the moment, wanting close to asking price as I have my eye on another atm. Please note new OEM exhaust fitted since the under chassis image.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are selling for £8k now out of Japan and you need to hope you get a good one on arrival. £5.5 wouldn't own it sorry. It's a brilliant car.

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Imho Whitti has more than enough experience in and around Evos and a brand new member selling so quickly tells a tale!?!

Good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
10,667 Posts
Personally if I was in the market for one I would be knocking on his door. Get round there and look for yourselves. No point bidding on something youve not seen. Once you've had a look bid him then, if you have cash and you're there who knows .

No dig at anyone just my opinion. GLWTS

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brand new member who's owned a few evos and Subarus abroad to know a good one. Totally agree, I welcome any viewings, not bothered to sell it but have my eye on another and simply don't have room for two.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
The point is this car has nearly 45% mark up added on since this July. You haven't kept car for long. Cars sell well before summer and it's a struggle to sell come winter months when no one wants to put these on road with salt. They are quite £8k from Japan, and even if so it's because the £ is weak currently against yen.

Best of luck, but just seems a case of trying to make a quite wedge of money. I couldn't justify buying a car in winter that I could of bought so much cheaper in July

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And I appreciate your thoughts. Happy to keep the 3 and don't really want to part with it however as mentioned I've got my eye on another and don't have space for two. Might need to move and get a bigger garage..

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Mine has a price tag of £8500 if you want the best open the purse strings up 👍👍
Out of interest, what makes yours £2500 more when yours is also standard? Ofcourse you are a detailer, so paint has been brought up well which I could do myself to a degree or get sorted. Genuine question as I know you know this car.

The above car I'm not doubting it being clean. Just know it was sold below £4800 July and I was offered this September at £7k at first and then less. You can see why I'm not jumping in with my money

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Yes prices are going up on the E3's which is good as they are a hell of a car..i was offered 7.5k for mine about 6 months ago and turned it down..mine is far from standard though

Glwts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
First off I'm not a detailer,I'm a carpenter,second I apprieate That finding an early Evo is more than impossible to find in good condition.my car is original just like my Evo 5,both cars are on par in condition,the price is the price,come view the car,I'm happy to cover fuel costs 👍,it's the cleanest Evo 3 I've ever seen hence I bought it,I dot even want to sell it.but if it stops all your pointless posts on Facebook going on about winter months and people having the winter blues I'm willing to let you have the best available,step up get your money out 👍👍
Pointless posts? It's abit of a joke about the winter blues, but at same time I'm posting so that I get it out there I'm in market for one. I was happy to pay upto £9k for T's but missed out.

You got to listen to what you are saying though... basically you don't want to sell but will for that money. Damn right anyone would sell their car for a set fee. My TME at the time I was happy and had no thoughts of selling,would have taken £25k for me to part. But when I had enough of it I was happy to accept £15k despite in no financial trouble. To say you will sell to me just to stop me posting once in a while is abit silly, behave :mhihi:

You still didn't answer my question. The car above looks very clean, outside, inside and underneath. How much cleaner is yours to warrant £2/2.5k over his price and £4,000 over the sale price of the above car in July?

I don't need petrol money to see a car. My daily rate being self employed is more of the issue, and time away from my newborn far more valuable. It's a standard car with zero mods at top money... it may be something I look at, but not really excited to do so at minute as I know I will spend thousands to get it how I like.

Just to clarify... the asking price from someone who isn't wanting / needing to sell, isn't a true value of a car. Unless everyone is keen on not parting then it won't be the case, but people do want to sell and these months I feel will show where market goes with them.

Now I shall leave this thread to the OP to continue with sale. He knows what I would consider purely based on knowing what was paid roughly fairly recently :smthumbup

·
Registered
543 Posts
Pointless posts? It's abit of a joke about the winter blues, but at same time I'm posting so that I get it out there I'm in market for one. I was happy to pay upto £9k for T's but missed out.

You got to listen to what you are saying though... basically you don't want to sell but will for that money. Damn right anyone would sell their car for a set fee. My TME at the time I was happy and had no thoughts of selling,would have taken £25k for me to part. But when I had enough of it I was happy to accept £15k despite in no financial trouble. To say you will sell to me just to stop me posting once in a while is abit silly, behave :mhihi:

You still didn't answer my question. The car above looks very clean, outside, inside and underneath. How much cleaner is yours to warrant £2/2.5k over his price and £4,000 over the sale price of the above car in July? Good luck in your search

I don't need petrol money to see a car. My daily rate being self employed is more of the issue, and time away from my newborn far more valuable. It's a standard car with zero mods at top money... it may be something I look at, but not really excited to do so at minute as I know I will spend thousands to get it how I like.

Just to clarify... the asking price from someone who isn't wanting / needing to sell, isn't a true value of a car. Unless everyone is keen on not parting then it won't be the case, but people do want to sell and these months I feel will show where market goes with them.

Now I shall leave this thread to the OP to continue with sale. He knows what I would consider purely based on knowing what was paid roughly fairly recently :smthumbup
ok mate😀

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lee I offered you the car at £7k to sound you out then at £6k once I advertised it. Have you still not brought one? This car won't leave my possession for less than £6k. i don't need the money nor do I need to sell it. I know I've got a good car for what I see a fair price even if more than I paid. Sean I agree yours also looks a great example and your 5 is stunning also.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts