Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hi, I bought it bought but never fitted it to my car due to rust on my rear top mount. Its a Evo 9 80 series in excellent condition with a 19b billet wheel which will make slightly better power and better bearings than the normal 9 80 series. Previous owner who sold me it but i never fitted it said "Tracktive commented on how well it held the power higher up the rev range compared to a regular evo 9 turbo.
He said you can tell its not a standard evo 9 turbo. When i got it it was pretty immaculate and still is as never put it on, not a single mark on the impeller and the housing was still really clean. Slight bit of rust on the exhaust side but every turbo you see has that. It has no play, no smoke, its always been warmed up and he has never tracked or drag raced the car, its a regular road car and he hardly used it so id say its done no more than 1500 miles with it on". its in excellent condition and has been extremely well looked after.
.... if you check the pics in my post u will will see whats included with the turbo. I have had Evos for 8 years and a member of the MLR forum and have been for 8 years

£550 + Postage No Offers
£550 Pick Up
£550 Arrange Own Courier

Thanks

Location Edinburgh
PM Here or email

Sold

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You got a price posted to LU2?

Cheers Billy
Hi, no idea where that is but I just posted a tommi manifold and that was £18 and I'm guessing the turbo is a little heavier but I'm guessing about £18 delivered. .. cheers

PS... just checked and cheapest is DX Next day at £8.22 it comes in at 11.2 kg weight.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi, no idea where that is but I just posted a tommi manifold and that was £18 and I'm guessing the turbo is a little heavier but I'm guessing about £18 delivered. .. cheers

PS... just checked and cheapest is DX Next day at £8.22 it comes in at 11.2 kg weight.
Ok mate thanks. I'll have a think.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi you still got this for sale. Does it requires any other part to fit on an evo 8 gsr
Hi, If your fitting to a 8 I think you have to file the face of the j pipe as it will touch the starter main battery feed i beleive, It files quickly and easy though and just keep offering it up, or you could get a 60mm-40mm and 100mm long reducer.... im sure that how it goes.

Cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts