Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this video for x-mas, really good video about all the evos and plenty of rallying. i was surprised to see plenty of action from the MLR crew and members, awsome video anyone else got it? if not get it, im not in anyway tied to the peeps who made it :D, otherwise i'd have an evo. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i only got the old VHS version and have now got a ps2 to play DVDs on, grrrr. i noticed you get half an hour extra on DVD, any ideas what that is? might have to take it back and swop it :)

Lewis.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea i've got it on DVD, excellent, i got so i can leave it about the house hoping the wife would get the message that i want one(an EVO VI) she's now is starting to get the message, I hope........!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Santa brought me this too. Some good footage, although some of the people getting interviewed must have been a little nervous as the 'I'm putting Anti-lag on' always come out when you are nervous :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
exclusive 2 the dvd r extended interviews with david sutton mark cooper |PLS|tony cox worth the extra if ur into that sort of thing. me i just like 2 c the cars but the extra quality is also good

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got one too from my thoughtful parents. Was not quite what I was expecting but got a nice suprise and my 15 seconds of fame starring on the section on the Croft track day (my motor visible for approx 2 seconds on track actually).

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got it on DVD for Chrimble, excelent. Especially when its my black Evo 1 and me washing it that appear on the 'extra menus' :D
I was slightly scarred by Trevor managing to appear in the Mitsubishi star on the open credits however.. and amp;lt;shudder and amp;gt;

TonyC
Back at work.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got this the same day I got my Evo. Must say I was very disappointed, I like to see action. Footage of track days was not too exciting. Like to see comparisons between Evo and other desirable cars. Anyone know of other Evo videos?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts