Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the temptation of a bit of sunshine, the missus has finally demanded the inclusion of a soft top driving option! Having had a Saab 93 convertible before the VIII, I have to say I do see her point, there is something VERY cool about the topless experience ;) :coolsm:

Wanting something that will be fun in its own right, finally settled on the Mini Cooper S Convertible... great fun car to drive, with plenty of scope for .. err... enhancing :coolsm: :crackup:

So... bring on the sunshine! Though its gonna be a tough choice sometimes me thinks!

·
Registered
747 Posts
My missus has just had her Cooper S conv tuned at GTT in Dorset, car was good to start, but now, it's quick.. for mini.!

They changed the supercharger pulley, did custom exhaust manifold and downpipe with de-cat and induction kit + re-map..

car is putting out about 220/210.. but the sound is awesome, better than the Evo.. pops and bangs all the time and with roof down..hmmm very nice. :D

Total cost for work was £1300 and she got 30% increase in power and torque, that wouldn't have even paid for an ECU on an Evo.. seriously good value for money.!

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
mrfq340 said:
Total cost for work was £1300 and she got 30% increase in power and torque, that wouldn't have even paid for an ECU on an Evo.. seriously good value for money.!
:eek: :coolsm: Very nice. :)

Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts