Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hey guys,

Well firstly a thank you for the effort made in getting to the events of 2012, it really was an action packed fantastic year. I imagine it wasn't just me that found great mates along the way, I really couldn't ask to be around a better bunch and hope to see more of you come along. 2013 is going to be awesome!!!

We will have the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month pub meet continuing, which is seeming to be a regional HQ for ideas... and drinks lol. Will scatter pub meets around the Midlands, sort more go-karting, lots of convoys to regional and national shows, have our Germany trip if some want to tag along too, the C1-R 1st year anniversay to look forward to, rolling road days, TOTB camping, ASDA charity track day... etc, etc, the diary will be packed :)

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss meets you would like to see, or PM me direct if preferred.

Thanks
Lee

Please follow the links for details on each meet:

* 1st & 3rd Thursday of each month pub meet @ The Spread Eagle, Gailey, Nr Cannock

The MLR famous Crooked House meet - Sunday 17th February

Midlands & North West Joint Mega Meet - Chester - Sunday 17th March

Midlands MLR vs West Mids Imprezas Charity Meet - Sunday 28th April

C1-R Anniversary Meet - Saturday 4th May

Trip to Nurburgring / Spa - 23rd-27th May, 2013

Japfest 2 - Sunday 7th July

Convoy to TOTB and camping - 27th/28th July

Convoy to Time Attack (Oulton Park) - Saturday 20th July

Graffiti shoot / pub meet - Saturday 12th October

Telford - Thursday 21st Nov pub night meet - Horseshoe Inn

Xmas night out! 28th December 2013

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I'd be interested in:
Area 52 Rolling Road
Bruntingthorpe / ASDA Charity track day
Go-Karting (Dependant on location)
Anything not too far from Leicester.

As long as I don't decide to sell my car, bit of a love / hate thing going on at the moment!

Cheers

Martin

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
whens the next one?

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys, haven't forgotten about you :)

Since our trip to Germany I have been flat out. Got afew things for us to do though with threads to be started soon :)

Japfest 2 - convoy and stand :smthumbup
Was thinking about getting a group of us to convoy and spectate the Time Attack Oulton round
Have the chance to join the North Wales guys at Ponderossa cafe on a Sunday morning the day after Time Attack
Also have camping at TOTB which was a hoot last year
Will be speaking to Chris / Bazza to see if the ASDA charity trackday is on again for us to be part of
And will fit in the usually Thursday pub meets and maybe a meet at the Crooked House or Horseshoe Inn :)

**Remember MLR Sprint Series Rd3 @ Oulton Park is this Saturday should anyone want to pop down? There is myself and afew other Midlanders sliding around :D

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorted a meet at The Woodman Pub, Dudley in Saturday 12th October at 2pm. Right next to the pub is a pretty cool graffiti'd place that's great for alittle photo session (cheers to Chris / Bluediamond for giving me heads up on this place). Will post the details up properly over weekend after sprint

·
Registered
378 Posts
That's the one :smthumbup Dudley wood rd runs down the side of it. I'll be there although it won't be in my car as it's still off the road. It might even be in an Impreza lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts