Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after our first inuagural Midlands meet, a number of us turned up for a chat about various EVO topics and suchlike (including picking up faults with my car http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >).

Thanks to all who attended. It was decided to attempt a regular meet up on the first Sunday of each month. So this posting announces the next meeting as follows:

Venue: Toby Inn Stonebridge at 2pm - Junction of the A452 and A45, 1 mile east of junction 6 M42.

I realise it is the day after Castle Coombe, but that in itself should provide further discussion on the days outing.
We'd like to see more people if possible so please try and come along.

Meanwhile, here's a piccie of that first meet up.
Ian

[img]http://home.btclick.com/idcsl/evo/brum01.jpg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi and amp; pleased you had a good time, who brought the blue tonka toy in the background?

Some of the Guys who run seriously modded Evo's in the Dudley area have just booked a wedge of track time for the 5th may. They frequently go for sunday drives along some pretty special routes around the midlands so it would probably be good for you to all link up. They are not on the web, obviously spending money on computers detracts from buying even more bolt on bits for their evo's, but I will happily introduce you when you come down to Combe.

Cheers

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys, if you don't want a Midlands meet, why bother suggesting one.

Turned up at 2.00pm, waited 15 minutes, got borred, went and harassed some Sunday drivers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry man! I turned up for the first meeting, however I have had a load of GNVQ exams over the last few weeks, so have been bogged down with them.

I have not had the time to even get a chance to read this forum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.