Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
what a bunch of likely trouble makers you have assembled there! BTW while you are out i am going round your houses to burgle you ha ha ha.

have a great day...

Lee,
don't get a nose bleed by travelling so far north! and remember to lock your car or those northern monkeys will have it stripped in minutes. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Rob,
Last time I spoke to Lee (on Sunday) he said that he probably wouldn't be able to make it....
Muttering something about Christmas shopping and his better half saying that he wasn't going to be allowed to go out 'pratting about in the car'

Sounds like a divorce is on the cards!!!

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I seem to remember him welching out of snetterton on sunday from some family related excuse!! will we see him turn up at the next meet in a vauxhall fronterra?

watch this space!!! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
things are looking up for sunday, i shall be working for a full pass this afternoon.....

listen to you 2, if i did turn up in my frontera i would leave you 2 bog standard girls in the dust any way, as it is i will be in the TME , i have had my jabs, my passport is stamped and looking forward to a run north.

i am wondering if daz's car is going to be as clean now he can drive it :)

as for burgling there houses, why, they are northerners and live in chip bags and would have nothing worth having :)

lee (come on the south) howard

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Is this place anywhere near Swadlincote?

Is there anything to do/see there or are you just hijacking a car park?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
is there anything near swadlingcote?

I think that the are all meeting up and bashing each other with black pudding in some strange northern ritual that also involves releasing pigeons and driving home to find them waiting for you....how bizarre:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
BigEvo, It's closer to Tamworth than Swadlingcote...

Lee, Are you sure you'll be able to find it with no-one else to follow!!!
And I'm sure that all you southerners are just scared to come up North because it will make you realise how much money you actually waste by living in the South when things are far better and cheaper oop North.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
lee,

if you see a big rusty bloke with wings then you have fooked up and need to go back and have also done about four tanks of gas..

ps bearing in mind all those cobbled roads up there the fronterra could be a good bet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Oi , Oi ,Oi u Suvern poofs , this is a MIDLANDS meet not an oooop North coal tossing event :)
However I hope every1 coming from the sarrrff has a cold climate pack on their car.

Wots cockney rhyming rubbish 4 fast and furious ? Answers on a stamped addressed Evo please :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Andy

Do you mean 'Birmingum' :)

Daz

Will let you know tomorrow if we are going to pop along - PS: 2 days to go eh?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Midnight tonight I will out and about driving !!!!!!!!!

Looking foward to seeing these softy satherners though on sunday, I will get there for about 12.30pm then for some 'tay'.

Terters n pays sounds nice or tripe n pays.

Make sure everyone from the south brings a steering lock, it will stop yer car gettin' robbed and also helps in man to man combat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Daz

We should hopefully be there as well as Rob and amp; Rachel. If the weather looks like its going to be reaallly reaallly **** then we won't!!

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
dont worry my little northern/midland gimps..sunday is forecast to be by far the best day of the weekend.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
how bout 2 more southerners coming along??? me and the old man also got permission to make this one see u all there.

Lee, how bout a convoy down tomorrow,give me a ring on my mobile if your up 4 dat

21 - 38 of 38 Posts