Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks - Midlands Area Karting Challenge!

To be held at the PF International Kart Circuit near Grantham Sunday 24th March 2002

100 Lap Endurance Race to start 9.30 am (briefing, practice etc)

Trophies given for first 3 places.

Teams of 4 per kart required at cost of £40 per driver. (There can be less in a team, but kart cost is £160, so share that between no of drivers, max of 4).

If interested, please let me know asap, don't worry if you can't make a team up, I'm sure we can make teams up somehow!

PS - Any ladies interested in making up an All Girlie Team? Have 2 drivers for this already!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
List so far from previous thread:

TonyC (was that a whole team Tony?)
Mark 5
Leon
Ian (Tango)
Lindsey
Teri

If you could let me know how many actual drivers to enable teams to be made up, thanks.

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Teri,
Definitely interested in this one. Went indoor karting for the first ever time the other week and loved it so definitely up for it in the outdoors :)D:D:D)
Su said you can also provisionally add her to the all girl team as well. I think its only provisional because she ached so much after the indoor karting that her arms are still hurting 2 weeks later :)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andy

Good one, tell Su she will be fine!

Forgot to say, the karts are twin engined Honda Pro karts (each engine 160 cc) :)

Dazmakinen,

Are you up for this too? How about getting Jules to make up the 4th driver in the All Girl Team?

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far (just read old thread-would have been a good idea to do that first!!)

TonyC - 1 team
Mark5
Leon and amp; mate
Ian
Lindsey
Teri
AndyF_RSX
Su
Ryan

:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Big Evo
Can you tell me where abouts Grantham is, or near, i think i`ve found it on the map and would be interested with a couple of friends. Regards SIMON

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can get three people, including myself. So we will need another person to join us. Prefer 4/team.
Anyone want to join us ?

I'll double check dates with my brother and friend but there should be no reason for them to be tied up.
I'll confirm tomorrow.

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I hope so.

If it is, I have another 4 people wanting to join (so that would make up another complete team. I think I have a fourth person already to join my brother, my friend and myself)

TonyC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi teri!

Just wana know is there a minimum age to go on the karts?? as because my little brother wanna go too, his only 14 so if his too young than I have leave him out to watch only! also another one of my mate might want to go too, but he has to check his time first, so I will let you know asap!! thanx

Leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep - this is definatley still going ahead, the more the merrier.

Leon

I'm not of the age limit but will find out today for you

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So far I think we have got

Tony C x 2 teams
Silvers II (Al)
Leon and amp; mates
Shorty
Ryan
Mark5
Andy and amp; Su
Me
Rob and amp; Rachel
Tango and amp; Lindsey

hopefully some others from other car clubs too to make it more interesting :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just noticed my last post was completely dyslexic! Should have read - I'm not sure of the age limit!! doh

Leon

Just spoke to the circuit, they don't really have an age limit as a rule, but you would have to sign on for your brother and be responsible for him, they said as long as he drives sensibly and can reach the pedals (bit obvious!) then there is no problem. Ha ha - not sure if I can reach both pedals, last kart I was in I could only reach one at a time!!

Gaz

Done

Teri

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.