Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In May 2002 (not sure on date yet?) - Meeting up and starting from Rutland Water (Leics), then a wicked long windy drive through Lincolnshire and finishing up on the other side of The Humber Bridge at a pub for lunch!

Route will be given to you when you meet at Rutland Water along with details of SUL stops etc. Lincolnshire is known for its cameras, but not on this route!! It should prove that the roads are not all long, straight and amp; flat!

Going to 'suss' the route out very soon and also check the pub out (rude not to) for size of car park etc.

Preference of dates would be helpful from you - it may not be a good idea to do this at the bank holiday, but please let me know what you think, but it won't be the 11th/12th.

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So far...

Big Evo
IanC
AndyF_RSX
Bloodsport
Streetfighter
Mark5
Dazmakinen
Rob
Tango

more please!! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Assuming I have my baby back (!) I'd be up for this.

As long as I get a bit of warning on the date, I can reschedule to suit... :)

Oh, and put me down for the babysitters/little girly-man group on the way, I'm not a particularly progressive driver yet (need to get my skills up first ;))

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well this is just what I have been looking for I only live 20 mins from Rutland so you can count me in for the drive.
Lets hope for some good weather and a few drinks.
Yes you are quite right about the Speed cameras!!!!
See you all there
Dia bach (Wales for the grand slam...Well we can have a joke)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes its me again.
A friend who has a new P1 would like to bring his car along...Would that be ok or is this meeting a closed shop?
Ta
Dia bach :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far...

Big Evo
IanC
AndyF_RSX
Bloodsport
Streetfighter
Mark5
Dazmakinen
Rob
Tango
Numptyscrub
Dia Bach
P1 guy

more please!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Big Evo....
The P1 Guy,s name is Mouse 1 and I am sure he will be more than happy to tell you why over a pint.
Looking forward to meeting up.
Dia bach

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dia bach

Ok - but would have to be over a Red Bull and amp; Vodka - dont do pints! http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far...

Big Evo
IanC
AndyF_RSX
Bloodsport
Streetfighter
Mark5
Dazmakinen
Rob
Tango
Numptyscrub
Dia Bach
P1 guy
Ryan (Poss)
Evoboy

more please!! - you know you want to!! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just to let you know, I'm going to sort the route out for this next weekend and will then post the details of times etc for Rutland Water.

Teri (MLR Midlands-Meets)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
may be me and my mate daz in the 22b . regards evo 400 . did you see on scooby net about the p1 that tryed to race me and the 22b and a 1200 cc bike he blew his engine up lol lol lol . we blitzed him of the lights and he said on the site that he beat daz my arse . all he saw was evo 400 and amp; 22b boots . bring em on

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So far...

Big Evo
IanC
AndyF_RSX
Bloodsport
Streetfighter
Mark5
Rob
Tango
Numptyscrub
Dia Bach
P1 guy
Ryan (Poss)
Evoboy
SilverVIer
EVO400
22b
RichW

:) :) :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK - the date is set

Sunday 26th May

will sort meeting times after I have been and 'done the route' - try and time it right for the pub lunch at the end :D

Teri (MLR Midlands-Meets)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So far...

Big Evo
IanC
AndyF_RSX
Bloodsport
Streetfighter
Mark5
Rob
Tango
Numptyscrub
Dia Bach
P1 guy
Ryan (Poss)
Evoboy
SilverVIer
EVO400
22b
RichW
Evo6Sam

Will probably be best to send everyone out in groups of about 5 :D

:) :) :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is there a defined route yet? Wouldn't mind a butchers at the route then I'll ask the other half if she fancies it, while I'm there I'll ask her about the drive too ;)

Cheers

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Davy

Route will be finalised this weekend and given to drivers on the day, but don't worry, plenty of windy roads. Not putting route on here for obvious reasons ;)

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yep! I am up 4 this as long as its after the 18th May,cos thats when i am back from holiday.

Thats also providing I have got a fuel pump fitted by then! hope so!

I am probably going 4 a Bosch Fuel pump,wot u guys/gals reckon? car is pushing 359bhp @ 1.6 bar boost

1 - 20 of 25 Posts