Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those meeting at Tamworth services best route would be down the A5 then on to the A426 into Rugby. There is NO access to the M6 west of the M42 - only east towards brum (wrong way).

Best thing would be to meet evoyboy and amp; friends on Junction 1 of the M6 at around 10.00am 'ish.

What do you think ?

Who's meeting at Tamworth services ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sounds fine to me Daz.

I think Evoboy, Streetfighter and my goodself should be meeting up at Frankley on the M5. Gary, what sort of time you wanna meet, suggest about 0915hrs? (Don't forget, your VI is faster than mine! :) )

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Daz,
I'll see you at Tamworth at 09:15.
A convoy of Evo's should make an interesting addition to the morning rush hour shouldn't it ;);)

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dave,
Sadly I won't b taking my Evo :( , I knew this wud happen , there is salt AND its wet !

So I will b with Street , will meet u at Frankley at about 9.15am , then on 2 meet the rest at M6 J1 ?? Actually wot is at J1 M6 ?

Will only b at my PC 4 until about 7.00 pm so confirm by then if u can m8.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK Gary no problem, 0915hrs at Frankley.

In case you miss this I'll give you a call on your mobile anyway, just found it out from an old email, knew I had it somewhere!

I assume (hopefully right!) that we'll go M5, M42, M6?

Not sure what is at Junction 1 of M6, I'm certain there is a TGI Fridays en route just off J1 of the M6 but could be wrong (happens a lot!), perhaps we could meet there?

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Davy T

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DOH! and DOUBLE DOH!

The TGI Fridays I was thinking about was off Junction 2, sorry guys! Forget everything (well almost) I put in the last post.

So, any ideas on a place to meet Junction 1 of M6?

Daz, I'll mail you my mobile number just in case.

Cheers

Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts