Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** last meet here this Thursday 5th December, 2014 will be a different location**

Editted 11/10/12:

Now going to be every 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month where possible, subscribe to this thread for updates on who is going each time and to know in the unlikely event of a night being cancelled

Editted 18/10/12:
Having spoke to The Spread Eagle again, we have been asked if we can park at the side of the pub. If your using the entrance off the A449? It's the one aged of you... If coming from A5 way and through that entrance it is to the side.

Hey guys,

Had a fair bit of interest from you guys in having a regular week night pub meet, so I have got cracking and sorted it out :) Details below:

Date of 1st meet: Thursday 4th October 2012
Time: 8pm till late
Venue: The Spread Eagle @ Gailey (Nr Cannock off A5), Watling Street, Gailey ST19 5PN
Web: www.spreadeaglepubgailey.co.uk

I have it as a monthly meet at the moment, but we could have this being on the 1st and 3rd Thursday each month maybe? If it takes off well. We should have a section of carpark to ourselves, I guess food will be available if you wanted to get there earlier, and we will have an area within the pub to have a drink and get together. Once established and settled we can look at having little pub quizes and raffles etc.

So who is up for it? Friends are welcome to this also :smthumbup I know the following are so far up for it:

1) whitti_uk + mates
2) robtuckey28 +mates
3) martinwba + mates
4) bluediamond + mates
5) Chris @ C1-R
6) A12DY B
7) Ste 98
8) FQ360 NICK
9) Will300 + mates
10) L16JAY + mates
11) mr_green_uk

Hopefully this will be a good regular meet - if however it doesn't prove to be a good venue or location isn't convienient then we can look elsewhere :)

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
Have they got a really big car oark lee, i'm working over that way and might pop over.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds a brilliant idea!!!!

10 tickets at a grand each no probs!:smthumbup

Well up for that idea nice one Lee
:smthumbup:crackup: I'm up for that providing i'm allowed to pick my ticket lol will we see the 5rs make an appearance?

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im up for this... possibly with mates.
Nice one buddy :smthumbup

Yep, I'll be up for this (weather depending) Will be bringing my drongo mates along too :D
And again, nice one :smthumbup:D

Will hopefully be a good get together, and have afew other guys with other cars / from other owners clubs coming along.

1 - 20 of 244 Posts