Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every1

as some of you may no, i organise the midland performance car meets at 6hills. it has also been known as the jap meet and 200+ meet.
the meet is for all cars near or over the 200bhp mark. so i have to go on about 10 different forums to let every1 no theres a meet on.
so to make things simple i asked my m8 on cruise-leics which is for all people in the midlands, to give me a performance car section which is only for selected people. so who evers interested just register on www.cruiseleics.co.uk and PM me (BabyBhp) and ill make it possible for you 2 see the performance section.

look forward to seeing some new members!

thanks
Yasir

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh m8 doesnt matter if you have couple of bhp under it. we have someone with 20bhp under but he keeps up with 300bhp cars and we have some one with 700bhp over the 200mark lol

what car is it you have neway?

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
BabyBhp said:
yeh m8 doesnt matter if you have couple of bhp under it. we have someone with 20bhp under but he keeps up with 300bhp cars and we have some one with 700bhp over the 200mark lol

what car is it you have neway?
Just about to pick it up from JBS its been a pit poorly :angst:

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No i do not no him personaly, but our club has been going on for about 4 years now and we never gave it a name. so people just started to call it there own names. but ive finaly gave it a name so there shouldnt be no more confusions :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts