Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a suggestion for a mini-meet of local EVO's or others if they r cool with the travel.

Weekends are getting bizzy for me over the next couple of months due to shows, hols (Le Mans :D :D :D )and weddings so just a suggestion as know they used to work well over the summer months for a cold beer and a bit of tyre kicking.

6 or 7 or 8/6 6:30-7pm @The Royal Coach

Let me know if anyone interested and any prefs for which day?

cheers

Toby

·
Premium Member
9,851 Posts
8th would be good, always need to chill out after a day of muppets (staff :mad: ) in the shop

Should have a car, or 2 ;) , by then

Grant

PS

Toby, you know what they are, you may quote me :)

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wed 8/6
6:30-7pm @The Royal Coach - Shoreham

Sussex Reims
Stakka
Grants

Add ur name to the list if ur up for it :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I might wait until it's dark before I show up, as I probably won't have the chance to get the car clean by then. Oh well, should be alright as long as I don't park next to you, Toby ;)

·
Premium Member
9,851 Posts
Morris Minor said:
I might wait until it's dark before I show up, as I probably won't have the chance to get the car clean by then. Oh well, should be alright as long as I don't park next to you, Toby ;)
Don't worry about it . . . . . . .

Unless I've got the IX ;)

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Morris Minor said:
No probs mate, c u there :D

Me
Stakka
Grants
Morris Minor

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
grants, are you Ben Scammell in disguise? Or do they put everyone on a course of strange pills when they order a IX?

·
Premium Member
9,851 Posts
SUSSEX REIMS said:
Which 9 is it gonna be Grant?
It looks like neither of them :mad:

Just have to bring the Smart :D

For the benefit of others

I have a IX GSR in mica blue sitting at Xtreme waiting for SVA :mad:

The "boss" has a DB9 (manual :p ) in Chiltern Green being delivered to the dealer Tues/Wed next week. I can use it a weekends :coolsm:

Grant

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice cold beer in the sun :coolsm: :D

Ne one else fancy it, come along?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Out in Brighton tonight sorry mate :( Not sure how much longer I'll be an Evo owner for either :eek: Have fun everyone, will see you soon :moon:

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
grants said:
Sorry, can't make it now

Got to work on one of these this evening :mad:
no probs mate, bring it down afterwards or bring it down and we will help u work on it. :D

BTW WTF is it. Looks sort of 959'ish.

ps. u fancy running ur new IX on the RR day? Maybe brint the DB along for a go :D Be interesting to see if its not all show and no go. :crackup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts