Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you Ant,I must start sucking up !

This could be a really good thread ,oh when the saints come marching in...I see them they are on there way!:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You must admit though Brian, you are take everything a bit too far and surely all this talk is supposed to be fun!

Maybe the moderators can add a slagging off section to the board.

I find it really boring and repetitive... and come on, the amount of times you try to plug RC, admitdly I have in the past, but not every sentence, at least I was subtle about it, maybe you are on commission with them!

By the way Brian...do you have the web address for the Lancer Forums in America?

(.................am I saying what everyone is thinking?)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah, Barry's sound. Nowhere near as provocative a Michaelk.

Need a few (only a few, mind) who say what they think, no matter what!

Big bloke, small steering wheel! Says it all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A Big Thank You From Brian With the Small Steering Wheel:)

I would like to thank all the members who have sent me e-mails agreeing with my comments ,and I would like to thank everyone else for being so predictable'

May you all have a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year,

God Bless America:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what exactly is the point of this children????
Stop throwing the toys outta the pram!!!!!!

I just dont really undertand why people are not allowed to express an opinion, everyones got one, and its only natural that not everybody will agree with it... but to take it as far as publicly slamming people is too much.

So what if Barry ####ed off Blade... or whatever happened..... Surely it doesnt need to come to this stupidity????? cant we all be friends and get on?????

Look.... not everyone agrees with me, and I've had my fair share of stick... sure I may have got the hump for about 5 mins but life's too short, and besides I dont care if people take me the wrong way.... Its those who take a moment to get to know me that realise I am actually ok.... honest!!

Stop dumping on Blade and amp; Barry... its Christmas ffs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fastchick,yes you are very Ok ,you deserve an Evo more then most,I hope Father Christmas doesn't forget you,if I win the lottery its yours,

Happy Christmas Barry:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Barry,

U promise?????!!!!!!!!
what do u want if I win??? - god, this could start a riot!!! hehehehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts