Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to relocate my battery and I want to fit some metallic ducting hose to get a cold air feed.
I have seen several cars with this done and was wondering who sells this ducting hose ?
Thank-you
Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am (or will be) in the same position providing that is you are talking about the hose coming out from the air flow meter to the Turbo?
I want to relocate the air box to in front of the headlight, in other words basically the same as the HKS RSK pipework would do but without the filter. I believe Cusco do a kit for this, I think Hesperus mentioned it recently.
...but if you mean the cold air feed into the air box then personally I wouldn't use metal, it's too heavy and pointless when plastic pipe will do. If you are worried about heat absorption then you can always cover it with heat reflective material.
Anyway if anyone has the correct pipwork for sale to relocate the airbox to just behind the headlight then please let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can supply ducting 4 this application , either aluminium or flame retardent fabric . Plastic is not a good idea 4 automotive use. Let me know the bore size and how much u want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts