Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just replaced the standard rear pads on my car for performance friction, and following the guide on here to do it. But says nothing about the metal plate that was on the back of the standard pads. Should i put the metal plate on the back of the new pads or leave it out ? Sorry, if this is such a simple question but first time i've changed them myself on this car.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
good effort for getting stuck in m8 and doin them yourself:smthumbup no question is simple if the answer is unknown.. :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good effort for getting stuck in m8 and doin them yourself:smthumbup no question is simple if the answer is unknown.. :)
you gotta try haven't you. Didn't really want to be charged an hours work for something i'd like to know how to do myself. I've got to try flushing the brake fluid now out now. putting in new stuff that don't mix.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
you gotta try haven't you. Didn't really want to be charged an hours work for something i'd like to know how to do myself. I've got to try flushing the brake fluid now out now. putting in new stuff that don't mix.
if you'd like any advice please feel free to pm me m8.. always had my hand in the tool box.. :smthumbup good luck pal.. steve:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts