Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Duke Lancer video on sale at Ribbleton Halfords Preston. Finally got my red TME after much hassle with supplying dealer.Probably see you on the road in my black Ralliart Fiat Punto.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cheers

thanks for that, I keep looking at Halfords on the docks! The bad news is my Makinen is going in mid November, any offers?

16,000 careful miles, full service history, Ralliart No002, service booked signed by Tommi Makinen and amp; Freddy Loix, never been near a track!;)

She will be missed!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kevin. Nooooooooo.

Are you and Dave going racing properly (caterhams)? Or are you buying something solely for trackdays?

You'll regret getting rid of it. I reckon a new 7 or 8 will be gracing your garage within a year.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All will be reavealed soon!

Dave and I have talked about it and an Evo is a big heavy car to track on a regular basis (10-15 times a year).

It eats brakes, fuel and amp; tyres, we are going for a track weapon and hope we will still be welcome on the MLR days!:)

I know I will miss it, just been for a blast tonight, and yes if we can still keep selling enough milk and bread etc I would love another, probably an VIII.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kev,

' Course you'll be welcome in yer new track weapon . . . . I know you won't mind if we paint three diamonds on it!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts