Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if you can locate this company in France called Fair Import specialize in tunning EVOs. I am suppose to bring my car to him to fit the toda racing stroker kit and also tune the car. He is trying to get a Jun mechanic down at his place to set up a TME at the same time too.

thanks.

lawrence
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If I can locate the guy? Sure I can. He was at my place yesterday :D to set up my Apexi stuff and should be in Geneva today and tomorrow to fit stuff to an Integra and Scooby. So the location is Switzerland. You're welcome.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL

Frédéric who's running the company studied mechanical and aeronautic engineering in University in Toulous and has his company close to Toulouse in a small village. He gets everything straight from Japan and has very good prices, but his stuff always takes a month or two to arrive because he needs to get so much volume and weight to ship stuff, except ECUs he gets flown in in a letter .

He set up my APEX'i stuff yesterday, measuring the air fuel ratio with a SARD analyser to make sure I am not running lean. Peaking to 1.6 and holding 1.45 bars in all gears, with nice overboosts in 1,2,3. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He didnt answer the phone on Friday and Saturday because he was busy with my car. Dont shoot him! He'll be back from Switzerland late on Tuesday, so call him on Wednesday. :)

What else are you getting?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Takakaira told me he can fit my stroker kit and make my machine go fast, suppose to drive it to him from UK (1500miles) for him to take a look and decide what I want and then i will air freight the parts to him.

he was suppose to prepare a TME with a Jun mechanic and i hope to just piggyback the cost as well.

so do you have him number?fax? email?

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Takakaira? What are you talking about? I guess you meant Fair Import. Of course he can make your car go fast (depending on what you consider to be fast). He can get your stroker kits, turbine kits, ECUs, clutches, you name it, at lower than UK prices and his engineering capabilities and monitoring equipment allow him to push the car as high in power / torque output as you are willing to go.

You can get anything from a boost increase (350 bhp) to a 650 bhp Evo. Depends on what parts you get and how much you are willing to spend. I'm sure the cost of going there will be more than offset by the service and tuning and price you get.

His email is [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the email. Takakaira of Japan introduced me to Fair Import(Fred). I bough all my gears from Japan. Hope to see him soon, but it's a long drive from here.

thanks again.

Lawrence

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if he is so good, i am prepared to drive there, leave the car and fly back then pick it up two weeks if needed.

is he that good?

Lawrence

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He set up my car to 1.45 bars held and peak at 1.6 measuring air fuel ratios and using the knock sensor to check for detonation, or rather to make sure it doesnt det. He is qualified and experienced mainly with setting up electronics. He has a workshop and knows a lot of people who can roll your car and do mechanical work. I cannot tell you for sure if he will take your engine out personally, but I trust him to do things like they should be done. I've done some business with him and he's always been honest, I've never paid in advance (which is usual in France) and always got the results he promised, be it from diffs or electronics. I ordered a stroker kit from him. Ask him what's best.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks

can I get his telephone number please? sent him email but he has not responsed yet. Can't wait any longer

Lawrence

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.