Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi could any one tell me when the next essex meet is as i missed the last one as the rear diff on my evo8 was broken, i live in clacton on sea so if any other meets locally please let me know thanks

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
check in the regional meets section.

The next one I think is the North London one at the Ace Cafe on the A406 on the 21-3

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Hi could any one tell me when the next essex meet is as i missed the last one as the rear diff on my evo8 was broken, i live in clacton on sea so if any other meets locally please let me know thanks
I will be tagging along to the Ace Cafe Meet and the next meet in the south east will be in April most probably a pub Kent as the last pub meet was in Essex, as I swap between Essex and Kent to try and keep it fair for everyone :smthumbup

Ace Cafe Thread

Lee

·
Registered
759 Posts
hi ,nice to see some one who has good taste in cars and lives in clacton ,i own a tme and live in holland on sea so will probably see you around at some point

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
cost too much to get in Ken Lee:lol:
:crackup:

It cost us the same to get into the dump ;):lol:

We dont get many of you guys come to the Kent meets, is it seriously cos it cost you to come over the river, a lot of the Kent members come to Essex meets but not vice versa :confused:

Lee

·
Registered
374 Posts
hi ,nice to see some one who has good taste in cars and lives in clacton ,i own a tme and live in holland on sea so will probably see you around at some point
You live in Holland On Sea and you have never been to the Ship Wreck meet,I would love to see your Tme down there,

·
Registered
759 Posts
You live in Holland On Sea and you have never been to the Ship Wreck meet,I would love to see your Tme down there,
sorry but car has been in garage since august avin tunning done but will be back next week so i will be back on road again ,just finished 2.4stroker so gonna start goin to a few clubs through the summer but dont want to appear thick but dont no where shipwreck meeting is but will defo turn up when i do

·
Registered
374 Posts
sorry but car has been in garage since august avin tunning done but will be back next week so i will be back on road again ,just finished 2.4stroker so gonna start goin to a few clubs through the summer but dont want to appear thick but dont no where shipwreck meeting is but will defo turn up when i do
Ship Wreck is in Shotley Suffolk keep an eye on the regional meets and we will see you there
Bob

·
Registered
622 Posts
lol I am always going over the water down to Kent to meet up with Brinsley and crew for the bluewater meets, brands hatch in the snow etc.
Back over there again on the 17th for Brins TGi Friday meet.

Its a perfect excuse to give the Evo a good run :)

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Si - you not going to the mini meet Harrlow?
what mini meet? lol
:confused: Did I miss something...

Have to agree with Lee, there are normally 5 usualy suspects who come over from essex when there is a Kent or S.London Meet, not as many as when S.London and Kent Members support the Essex meets ;)

Think there was more Kent/S.Lodon members at the last Essex meet than there was Essex members :mhihi:

*He know awaits the arse kicking*

·
Registered
318 Posts
Take a look here.

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=248659

Craig

:confused: Did I miss something...

Have to agree with Lee, there are normally 5 usualy suspects who come over from essex when there is a Kent or S.London Meet, not as many as when S.London and Kent Members support the Essex meets ;)

Think there was more Kent/S.Lodon members at the last Essex meet than there was Essex members :mhihi:

*He know awaits the arse kicking*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts