Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an new evo owner and member of the MLR and was wondering if there are any members meeting up in the South Wales area. If not does anyone fancy starting one up?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Aint got an EVO or high performance car :( :( :( But i have a New MINI :cool: :cool: & im in Cardiff :cool: ;)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
To Rallymarshal and all others interested,

I am well up for a regional meet in Cardiff (as I live in Cardiff). I will mail you and we can come up with a plan for a days/nights entertainment of which I can spend some time organising or together if you wish. (not volunteering you for anything mate).

I also could also (maybe) hire out Llandow sprint circuit for the day although I would have to look into this in more detail for dates etc.

I could probably sort hotel with secure parking etc for all you chaps coming from miles away.

More details will follow when the aforementioned cunning plan has been hatched. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cheers,

EVO6RSS.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
In True Blackadder stylie:

"A plan so cunning, if you pinned a tail on it, you could call it a weasel!"

LOL:D:D:D:D:D:D :rolleyes:

EVO6RSS

·
Registered
87 Posts
Any one own the red EVO V driving down St Mary's street today :confused: :confused:
Bookatrack have a track day at LLandow this Saturday :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
976 Posts
If I have plenty of notice, I'll find me passport and cross the border into Wales for a meet in South Wales (I have a mate lives in Aberdare, so it gives me an excuse to visit!).

·
Registered
187 Posts
smiffy said:
Bookatrack have a track day at LLandow this Saturday :cool: :cool:
I'm tempted by this - might keep an eye on the weather forecast, not looking too hot at the moment.

I saw a silver VI Sunday morning coming into Swansea from Gower. Any of you guys? Didn't get much of a look at it but it had nice Mitsu logos on the spoiler.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi all

How about some of us meeting at llandow this Saturday then?
Or we could meet up one evening at a pub or something.

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Hi Rallymarshal,

I can't meet you at Llandow on Sat due to G-force RR day. Meet you for a beer friday night though.

You are in Cwmbran ain't ya.

Meet somewhere in the Vale. Cowbridge maybe.

I will mail you and exchange moby No's. :eek::p:eek:

Cheers,

EVO6RSS.

·
Registered
87 Posts
rallymarshal said:
I own a silver evo 6 tommi makinen
You dont happen to park in Dumpfries Place carpark do you when your in work :confused: :confused:

I'll be at Landow watching the guys on the track this saturday :)
I'll be there after Ive been to the MINI Cooper S launch at Rydale of Cardiff :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
109 Posts
That's not me in the car park, although I think I've seen that one. I will be at Llandow though so look out for me. What time does it all start there on Saturday?

Cheers Dave:D

·
Registered
87 Posts
rallymarshal said:
That's not me in the car park, although I think I've seen that one. I will be at Llandow though so look out for me. What time does it all start there on Saturday?

Cheers Dave:D
9am ish :eek: :eek: I'll get there about 11ish after Ive been to Rydale MINI, cant miss me I'll be in a Silver MINI reg T**GAS ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
rallymarshal said:
I'll see you there then. Any others????:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'm provisionally booked for Llandow, waiting to see what the weather's going to be doing. Also finalising planning permission from management :angst:

I'll come over for an hour even if I'm not doing the trackday.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice one mate. YOu meeting up with me and Evo6rss Friday night for a pint? If so email me with your phone number and we can sort it out.

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry but I'm already committed - out with wifey and another couple. Hopefully keep the alcohol levels reasonably sensible :D

Forecast's still looking a bit dodgy but the trackday is well undersubscribed so I can decide on the day. If the weather's OK should be good with only 11 confirmed bookings and 7 provisionals. That means I won't be holding too many people up! :eek:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry Smiffy, did see the mini there but forgot you'd posted your reg on here so didn't know it was you. There was only one black VII there though so I presumed if it was you you'd have come over ...

Where were you rallymarshall? Have to say really enjoyed the day there, only 17 cars and open pit lane so as much track time as you could wish for. It did get crowded at one point with 5 cars out there :D

I think the driving's improving - but I'll probably still hold up Droid next time we meet :(

Need some more slicks now though, the fronts seemed to lose a lot of weight yesterday :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts