Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
My boss just caught me watching this at work, pulled up a seat and enjoyed on full blast. Ddisrupted the majority of the office in the process.

WANT.

·
Registered
196 Posts
More from the P1;

·
Registered
3,419 Posts

Another bit of the same P1. Owned by Paul Bailey - how many supercars has he got now?! :eek:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Did you see it last sunday on topgear :eek:
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Stallion

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Pauls got the 918 and laferrari on order aswell...

FML :(
Best part of £3,000,000 on three cars. He says on the video I posted up that he specced the P1 to have carbon everywhere possible so I imagine it cost a fair bit over the £870,000 list price. Madness, but if I had has wedge I would probably do the same.

·
Registered
746 Posts
He's defo not short of a few quid mate! He says he wants to use the P1 almost as daily driver, rain, snow, the lot. He was abit gutted when McLaren told him there are no winter tyres available for the big mac lol

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Nice decision to have each morning - P1, LaFerrari or the 918. :lol: That's without the other 30 supercars he has. Good luck to him.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Driving a p1 and talks about waste gate flutter when you let off! He doesn't love cars enough to deserve a p1 if he's talking about bloody waste gate flutter! Not that I'm jealous or anything...... :lol:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Absolute animal of a car - that is one lucky bloke. I want to have a go :cry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts