Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't like admitting it but couldn't resist the copy of Max Power with a video. It has the Evo 7 wrc against a BTCC Alfa. Crap video as you would expect from those guys, but in next month's edition they have a Jun 180mph 5.Nice!!! Also good spec sheet on the wrc with its liquid cooled 8 pots.Mmmm!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Max Power also have the EVO 4 doing 0-60 in 6.3 secs, they are a knowledgeable bunch.....of Wa**ers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not that i read this magazine...(but i do look at the pictureshttp://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >)...
but there was a reply to just that fact (E4 0-60 6.2Sec)...by the editors due to the fact an E6 TME owner wrote in and thought they were stating the E6 times.......they gave him a ticking off and re-stated it was the E4 stats!

I did laugh all the way form 0 -60 in my e4....alot less than 6.2 seconds worth!:D

Colie..

Ps.

its just ....My son likes the mag......and revs.......and Fast car.....and....ok.... i'll shut up now...;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My E4 does 0-60 under 5sec. but its not standard!! so dunno what the standard time is!! people at max power R wan kers, thats why they are stuck with 206s and saxos! that cant go over a 100mph!! ohh also gt5s!!!

leon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leon,

EVO mag has the EVO 4 doing 0-60 in 4.7secs, which seems reasonable considering the official (according to the EVO 1-3 buyers guide) 0 - 60 times for the EVO 1 in 5.1secs, EVO 2 in 5.0 secs and EVO 3 in 4.9secs. :)

PS Do you study Wing Chun?? if so who is your sifu.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I couldnt resist this mag, wish I hadn't bothered.
Usual rubbish but then maybe thats why Japanese Performance is now monthly, must be loads of converts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jap,
since when has JP been monthly?
guess i must read though the subs section again....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stud

As of next month, monthly baby, monthly!
cant wait!!!

Its on the front cover of latest edition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts