Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys - I have got together with the Midlands meets guy from Scoobynet (Gridlock Mikey), they are having their 'BIG ONE' on Sunday 7th April.

So far they have got 49 Scoobs going and would welcome us along too. This is not to be an Evo vs Scoob, more of a friendly get together of people who love their cars!

So come on Midlands boys/girls, Donington in January we managed 25 cars, lets match or better that.

The venue will be announced nearer the date, but will be within a 15 mile radius of Nottingham.

see http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/thread.asp?threadid|EQU|75265

Cheers

Teri

PS - They are still under the impression that I am a bloke at the moment!! So dont rumble me just yet!:)

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to say, this is not just a Midlands thing - anyone from anywhere :) its just the venue will be Midlands, they are arranging convoys from just about everywhere to this, so lets get it on!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Come on guys, the Scoobys are up to 54 now! (well - actually 53 cos I'm on the list in disguise!) :)

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I should be able to make it, put me down :D

I'll be coming from down south, anyone else from Berkshire going?

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Go on then Teri,
Put me and Su down for this one.

Mellow,
Are you going down in convoy from the North West? Any chance of a ringer in an Evo joining you? Got my clutch sorted out now so I should be able to keep up http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Good one guys, so far:

Big Evo
NumptyScrub
Mellow
Evo4
AndyF_RSX
Mark5
Rob
Tango

keep em coming! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
As much as I'd like to do this I thought I would just point out that this may take numbers away from Aprils national meet that we had planned...... ;)

ta
Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Ryan,
Why would it take numbers away. There are 3 weeks in between to save up the money for the MLR national day out.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Ryan

WE are still going! :)

Wouldn't have thought it would effect it, one is at the beginning of the month and the other at the end!
Also, the scooby one is being 'hosted' by them and us invited as their guests!

oh - and Donny show in the middle for good measures!!

Teri :)

G

·
Discussion Starter #15
Would love to come especially as notts is my hometown and i used to turn up to local scooby meets in my old scoob but unfortunalty i'm down at silverstone on one of those Day Rally Courses

Laters
Blood

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Hi
You can put me down for this meeting as well...
So lets see thats one in April and one in May for me...GGRREEAAAT.
I will be comming from Stamford which is by the A1 So if there ary any evos that want to meet up with me on the way then just mail me.
Bad news is that when my mate Knows about the meeting he will want to come in his P1...AAAARRRR.
Looking forward to seeing you all,
Dai bach

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
Diabach

Good one m8ty, if 'mouse' doesn't know about the meet he must be about the only scooby in the UK that doesn't!!

Ryan

Did that translate as a yey or ney from you? :)

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
79 cars down for this one so far!!!! still no definate venue but will be near Nottingham.

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
If anyone from east anglia wants to tag onto a scooby convoy on their way there let me know.

Gary

or see www.scoobycity.co.uk

1 - 20 of 92 Posts