Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Ross Sport
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CNC Machined Spark Plug Covers

We have been asked many times for plain top spark plug covers. So here they are, and we've put them on special offer for the month of March ONLY!!!

Available in three finishes:
  • Brushed
  • Polished
  • Anodised black

These prices are 20% under RRP!!!!
Supplied complete with all stainless steel fitting hardware

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Race Battery Kits

Evo 7-9 fitment (Will fit Evo 1-6 with a fit of fettling)

Kit consists of:
• Oddesey PC680 Dry Cell battery (Powervamp)
• CNC Machined battery holder
• Brass Terminals

Very straight forward to fit. Allowing the fitment of much more direct upper intercooler pipe work. The whole kit weighs in at 5.1kg

RRP: £255

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To place an order please email: [email protected] (quoting MLR promo)
Call: 07515 936441
Or PM me on the MLR :)

Credit Card, Paypal, all accepted

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
one of these bad boys will be on my next list of mods:D

what these like for starting up / holding charge ross :confused:

·
Ross Sport
17,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On the whole very good in terms of cranking power, but obviously have less capacity than a battery twice its size! Many guys have used them for years and had no problems, others find them troublesome! But you cant have it all ways as they say! In general I have many more customers that get on with them than don't :) (In fact Biggles is the only slightly negative feed back I have had during sales of 27 kits over last 7 months :thumbup:)

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
In fact Biggles is the only slightly negative feed back I have had during sales of 27 kits over last 7 months :thumbup:)
thats because his cars slow:mhihi:

will give you a shout when im ready and hopefully you will still be able to supply:smthumbup

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
ross what neg feedback dude? that i let my battery go flat and it charged up again fine after 1 hours running??

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
its no probs ross

that battery has retaken a charge, has sat since saturday and i just went out and it restarted no problem. So one week no issue.

its a race battery. i wasnt even expecting it to start after 3 weeks with the alarm draining it etc etc. Yet it still had enough to make the alarm stay OFF.

had it failed entirely the alarm would have gone nuts!

100% recommended chap. 110%. It got abused and its still fine and dandy.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Would you sell without the battery? If so how much?

Am I right in saying that these can be made to fit an evo 5 with slight modifications?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts