Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So who do you think will replace him at Mitsi?? Can you see there being a Burns or McRae edition Evo???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm really ficked off with this news.

I just hope it ain't that Knob Burn's who ends up driving for us......again.

Carlos would be OK or Mcrae.

Although with the latter I couldn't picture him in a Evo.

Oh well, nothings forever.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crazy stuff going on in the rally world!!

I would prefer Sainz....

....roll on the Evo 8 Carlos Sainz editon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NOoooooooo! F*ck! :( :( :(

Now all them scooby owners might just have some WRC trophies to celebrate!!!

I will now take a bite from the Cyanide tab I was saving for my neighbours cat!

Well it's been good while it lasted!! I just can't imagine a Makinen Series P2.

Aaahhh!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First Donaldson than Tomy, what next? Ralliart could have given Freddy for free to them!

Do all TME owners now get a refund?

I can't see a replacement for him, maybe McCrash.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like the test went well then, so much for Tommi saying he wanted to do less rallies, thought he might try citroen!

Looks pretty poor for Ralliart at the moment, perhaps Andrew Cowen can tempt Rohrl, Mikkola, or Juha out of retirement!

Take it as read that Burnsey will now move to Peugeot!
He moans his arse off now, can you imagine the noise with Tommi as his team mate!!!

Cheers Tommi for all you have achieved with probably one of the best rally cars of all time!

Come on Colin, you know it makes sense................................

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What about Auriol? Sainz would be a good bet as he is not happy at being no2 at Ford,i'm sure Mcrae signed a lengthy contract with Ford so not much chance there.Maybe they should f**k Loix off as well (heard somewhere that the Marlboro sponsorship is subject to loix being one of the drivers)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, Loix brought Marlboro with him, that's why he's still there...

Hope Mitsubishi havent ordered 10,000 TME embroidered seats for the Evo 7 TME yet, hehehe :D

I wouldnt be able to replace Tommi, but if they kick Freddy out, I can bring a few packs of cigarettes with me!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bad news...................but then again mayb not..............not even Tommi can make a winner out of a Scoob :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would any of you buy a Tommi Mak edition Impreza ??

This is weird, Tommi Makinen driving for Subaru, but Subaru has a nicer car than Citroen.

I'll bet that Carlos Sainz signs for Mitsubishi in 2002 as McRae is committed to Ford for 2002.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How about that well known lady driver Tammi Mokinen? Failing that, how about Justin Dale(works Peugot leading Formula championship), then I can have a sad claim to fame...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just posted same before I saw this - To me it's simple, he just does not like the look of the 7 - and of course the Subaru looks so so good - Not.

I think that we should all spell his name wrong in protest from now on. Like I just did - Or we could express how upset we were by the degree that we mispell his name. ie.. if you are really p***ed off about it then this would really show them
- Tomi Maggwallerjondombot.

And for all those TME owners just a thought to make you feel better - Would a rose still not be a rose if were called by any other name

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont think it's Makinen's fault that he wants to leave.

If Mitsubishi changes the car when leading the championship, cant get the settings right resulting in a dismal result, I would be mad too.
Mitsubishi took way too long to change from the GrpA to the WRC format, although it enabled us to buy the Evo6 homologation specials.

Tommi must have driven the Evo7 WRC and felt that it couldnt match up to the other cars, thus prompting the switch.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
exkarter ,
The only one who will get upset at not spelling tommy hilfingermackay that famour scottish rally ace ,is MichaelK.
Never liked the bloke any way his eye brows meet in the middle and he never shaves ,and just check out the red cat suit ,I'm sure he bats for the other side.:D his sister Tammy girl ,never liked that name tammy reminds me of a bleeding nose on a white hanky.
Evoboy ,
You probobly right their a good driver won't make a crap car faster.
Hey perhaps freddy will become no ! and they will bring the japanese driver to take over.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts