Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had the last part of the system fitted this weekend which was the turbo down pipe.
the whole system took about 2 hours to fit.as soon as the old system came off you could see the differance straight away, the magnex exhaust pipes are a lot bigger in diameter then the original and so solid,but everything fitted sweet as a nut.when i started the car the sound which came out of it was music to my ears,no longer quiet nice deep burble.took the car for a blast, the car feels a lot smoother on accelleration especially in 3 and 4 gears it takes no time at all to go from 50-100 .over all i am really pleased with the system so a big thanks to everybody on the forum for all the advice i have recieved and to pro-tyre in gloucester for super service.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gman, really happy with the system but i also replaced the cat and the turbo down pipe so all the gases flow out of it much quicker,it has made it less restrictive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.