Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let MLR members know that the magazine has finally made it to the Post Office so you should all get it by the weekend.

Please keep the articles coming as I want to get the bumper Christmas Edition out beginning Dec.

Specifically interested in a feature if you have some major ICE system in the car.

Hope you enjoy the read and amp; really sorry for the delays.

Brian
Mag Editor

Thanks to Darin, Vic, Jo for help in stuffing, stamping, labelling and amp; sealing all 400 A4 envelopes in record time (mags only arrived from the printers at 6.00 pm toinight).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Brian,

Received mag today, interesting read, well done.
Especially like FastChicks contribution.

Thanks again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usual top job Brian, well done to all those involved.

and amp;lt;desparately trying to think of something to write up for the next issue! and amp;gt;

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments guys.

Chunky. You have already contributed a centre page article this year but wont say no if you are offering. I could do with a good Christmas Competition/ Lancer Quiz for the next edition if you have some time on your hands.

All help appreciated.

Cheers

Brian
Mag Editor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brian

Whats the deadline to get stuff to you for the next edition?

Have got a few piccies from Billing and amp; Trax if you want them? Also going to the Rolling Road on 17th Nov, could take some more there too?

Let me know

Teri

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats a good point, if any of the Trax pictures on my site are any good to you, email me and I'll send you the hi-res versions.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks

I've got problems with my email at the moment but will get in contact if I don't get enough good piccys from Trevor.

Big Evo - Are you one of the Pajero Evo owners - just a guess from your nickname. I am keen on a Pajero Evo page in the next edition.

Regards

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excellent mag as usual, especially liked the VII Extreme/S write ups - thanks again Brian and Darin. I'm feeling guilty as I haven't thought of anything to write! Is the Aldershot R/R day going in the next issue? We got some good group piccies from that.

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chunky,
Please mail me the Trax pix and I'll get them to Brian for the Christmas issue [email protected]

Dedeffa,
Pix and some words on Santa Pod would be great . . .to the above address please!

Big Evo,
Always happy to receive content on past or current events - and if you'd like to put 'pen to paper ' about your beast we'd be very pleased to run that too -in fact there's a space waiting for it!

Steve,
Yes! I'll be writing a few words about our most recent visit to TJ.

The rest,
Send us your stories . . . we know you've all got one!!!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts