Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when I was driving home about an hour ago I saw this green kawasaki comming onto the 2 lane road i was on
just normal driving to see what he was up 2 he passed me giving it all so i went after him he slowed down a bit for a car in front of him that went to the right lane me behind him shifting back into 4th from that moment he could not get rid off me I staid about the same distance behind him and then overtook him because he let go:lol:

that was awesome I had an r1 that i sold last fall and i know there's no way my evo could keep up with that but I never had or drove a 600
this just made my day:)

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
You da man - deffo made him look like a fool - lucky he had a helmet on so you couldn't see his foolish face.

:rotz:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Was it a 600/636 ninja?

Good for 0-100 in 6 seconds and onwards to 165 ish.

I dont know how tuned your car is but thats impressive if you stuck with that, or the rider bottled it :mhihi:

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
when I was driving home about an hour ago I saw this green kawasaki comming onto the 2 lane road i was on
just normal driving to see what he was up 2 he passed me giving it all so i went after him he slowed down a bit for a car in front of him that went to the right lane me behind him shifting back into 4th from that moment he could not get rid off me I staid about the same distance behind him and then overtook him because he let go:lol:

that was awesome I had an r1 that i sold last fall and i know there's no way my evo could keep up with that but I never had or drove a 600
this just made my day:)
It was a gamma 125.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i wouldnt say that i'm the man but it's allways fun against a motorcycle or a ferrari or something like that
and what does raceomatic means?

·
Registered
9,261 Posts
bike

it was my mate on that-its got a 33bhp kit on it,and he says your car is slower than his focus st 170,put him off evos it did

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm not sure it was a green kawasaki racer and i don't think there is a lesser version then a 600 is there?
i looked pretty new would say maybe at max 3-4 years old
are you sure that a 600 can do 0-100 on 6 sec?
anyway mine has 500 hp and 550 torque

·
Registered
6,766 Posts
well well well ,what have we here racing on open roads TUT TUT shame on you:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bet it was one of those 50cc bikes made to look like a 600:crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah it was a green 50cc camino:lol:
yeah i was speeding on a public road but the first one on this forum that has never done that can throw the first stone
but why would he overtake me with all he's got to then only give 75% or so out off his bike when i'm behind him and it was on a straight 2 lane road/highway all the way

·
Registered
402 Posts
Good old Belgian roads, eh

Did the rider slow down for a big pothole ...
or perhaps he was Dutch and being courteous, so let you go ?
:lol:
:D

·
Registered
382 Posts
i'm not sure it was a green kawasaki racer and i don't think there is a lesser version then a 600 is there?
i looked pretty new would say maybe at max 3-4 years old
are you sure that a 600 can do 0-100 on 6 sec?
anyway mine has 500 hp and 550 torque
Yep, my B2H ninja 636 could get to 100 in approx 6 seconds with a good start (have a video :mhihi:)

500hp? flip, yes i'd imagine you would be able to stick with a 600 at higher speeds, thats when the 1000s really pull away from the 600s. :naughty:

·
Registered
223 Posts
i wouldnt say that i'm the man but it's allways fun against a motorcycle or a ferrari or something like that
and what does raceomatic means?
do a search in the forum

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok the way I see it there was nothing between us maybe he didn't shift down or misshifted or just a bad driver I also tought a 600 should be faster then my evo but in this case it wasn't
and it was at higher speed from 4th to 5th gear he let go and I passed him in 5th gear comming from 4th above 7000 rpm so that's over 200 kph

1 - 20 of 97 Posts