Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just to let you all know we have moved premises to a new and larger unit.
We now offer everything under one roof for your Evolution from servicing to full engine and gearbox rebuilds, track preparation, alignment services and ECU remapping. We have a dedicated clean room for Engine builds, a fabrication room and plenty of parts off the shelf.
We are now official stockists for VP Race fuels, Magnex, Brain Crower, Cosworth, GSC, Hydra EMS, AP Brakes, AMS, Super clutch, Ralliart etc

M.G Autos
Unit 3,
Ray Rushin business park,
Whiteley Road,
Ripley,
Derbyshire.
DE5 3QL

Telephone: 01773 745400

Cheers,

Mat

·
Registered
817 Posts
Nice place you have there Matt, Very clean you can eat your dinner off the floor.

Looking forward to getting my headgasket done with you next week should give me some final piece of mind after all the issues I've had with her. I'm still green with envy from Bruce taking me out in his beast, proper top motor.

Rob

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
dba nanoGreen Tangent HTD-50 in the kitchen

....lovely new premises Mat, and after i popped by and had a good nose around i got to thinking, :rolleyes: you need some audio ;)

After seeing your kitchen a penny dropped about a set of speakers i have been using during the development of my dba F1 carbon suite of products - i have a relationship with Tangent (Denmark) and have a pair of Tangent HTD-50's. These are a 4 out of 5 star speaker (especially these, they are pre-launch units, no.08 ;) ).

This is how Tangent promote them:
Tangent HTD-50 - HiFi Loudspeaker; In many modern homes it is a difficult task to find a space for a large pair of speakers.
Therefore we took up the challenge and made a compact loudspeaker worth enjoying in the living room. Don't get us wrong, when we say enjoying we actually mean enjoying - that is what Tangent is all about.
The technical part of the speaker is taken care of by good quality driver units - tweeter is actually the expensive neodynium type and the terminals use heavy duty binding post for optimum connectivity.
You just sit down and enjoy...!

:smthumbup

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
But what is a dba nanoGreen???

Well with 4 hours and some defiant finger work in a small box with an even smaller opening (not the same as others friday nights:mhihi:) the speakers are now a stand-alone audio system and simply require an audio input.

What you can see above is a speaker that now has a dba nanoGreen 2024 amplifier incorporated in one of the speaker enclosures, this one feeds the other via the speaker poles (Tangent poles replaced for dba 9crt Gold versions:coolsm:).
Input is via the phono poles (again dba 9crt Gold versions:coolsm:) and all the control is via the on/off volume knob.
In the bottom left corner you'll see a power socket, here is the science - this Audiophile rated amplifier is powered by a 12v DC source and draws < 1.5 amps (THATS LESS THAN A DESK LAMP!!!).

For those that are interested here are some facts and features;
dba 2024 nano-Green amplifier is a 15W/ch two-channel Class-T Digital Audio Power Amplifier utilising Tripath's proprietary Digital Power Processing™ technology.
Class-T amplifiers offer both the audio fidelity of Class-AB and the power efficiency of Class-D amplifiers, they are world renouwn for their audiophile nature, a true 'david' in a world of 'Goliaths'!

􀂾 Class-T architecture
􀂾 Single Supply Operation
􀂾 "Audiophile" Quality Sound
􀂾 0.03% THD+N @ 9W, 4Ω
􀂾 0.10% IHF-IM @ 1W, 4Ω
􀂾 11W @ 4Ω, 0.1% THD+N
􀂾 High Efficiency
􀂾 81% @ 15W, 4Ω
􀂾 90% @ 10W, 8Ω
􀂾 Dynamic Range = 98 dB

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Njoy your environment

So, very soon these will be be with you Mat and i hope (i am very sure) you will enjoy them :smthumbup just add an ipod (other Mp3 players available :lol:).

You will soon know that efficiency isn't just something you improve on our Evo's, efficiency is the key to the low power draw and low wattage figures on my amplifier - "its all about torque" and i have to thank Tripath for their manipulation of power in creating such a fantastic technology for our aural pleasure:smthumbup

Njoy dba :coolsm:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts