Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I actually brought this diff head for my GSR lancer……unfortunately it was the wrong diff head. It a LSD for a Non Turbo lancer (so is too small to fit the GSR Diff)….would be great for a road going version as it will fit the standard diff housing for all EX non turbo lancers…..I would guess this is even more rare than the Turbo LSD heads.

I have sent the Diff head back, so I guess it is still for sale.

·
Registered
126 Posts
There's an advertised "EX Turbo" LSD diff/axle/brake/drive shaft for sale on TradeMe right now. The seller is in Chch, and the starting bid is at $320. I'm very tempted to add to my small stock of parts for the transplant next year... but I'm not real sure in terms of money and will cost a bit to get it up here to AKL somehow.

The same seller also has a front disc brake setup, and a DOHC G63T engine to RWD block and few things. It seems it was for a project.

Have a look under Car Parts>Mitsi

·
Registered
126 Posts
i suppose if you split it into you paid x amount for the diff, plus the brakes AND the driveshaft... you've probably paid the market price for these items?

quite a bit of interest ay, i might look into importing a whole bunch from the land of the rising sun and resell them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes I agree lsd,s are hard to source so that is why they are worth more.
They are just about bulletproof as I have only blown 1 diff in my LT rally car,I am lucky to have 3 spare lsd diff heads/complete diffs which are worth keeping while i have my car.
Good buying bigjase as you will notice a big handling difference on both seal and gravel.If you need any parts for your LT e-mail me as I may be able to help
Cheers Mike

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'll msn Matt about removing his front lip and see if he is willing to ship it up here so I can get my mate to have a lookie, draw up some pics and do some replicas that will bolt onto NZ new Lancers. However I believe the actual front bumper is deeper and goes around the side guards more than the NZ new ones?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.