Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there people
I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Stefan,and im from Norway, and i am a car enthusiast:)
Here i will post stuff about my new car...my 2000 evo 6 TME Rs2.
I cannot guarantee a full blown restoration,as i am trying to contain myself abit after selling my last car,, a 1987 Sierra Rs Cosworth..which i restored...and before that i restored a MB w124 500e, and a MB 190e 2.5 16 Evo1 specced car.
I currently also own a MB w210 E50 AMG, which is a special car.Low production numbers..and a car that carries the v8 heritage of the w124 500e further on.
Either way...here is some pics of my Evo...:) I will get at it asap,but for now i just wanted to get the thread up and ru nning,so i will be inspired to put up some more stuff as i go along.
See you soon:)

... now with more Bang :)
Like the tyre graphics :) they must look pretty spectacular when spinning :d

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like the tyre graphics :) they must look pretty spectacular when spinning :d
thank you mate.I dont know about that..i only sit inside the car when i drive..so i have no clue how it looks like.But to be honest..it is abit to much for my liking..and i am in the process of " boring" the car down abit..making it completely stock.As it draws toooooo much attention from the authorities looking like it does...so at least the coilovers have come off..and the Enkei"s are on. But i am looking into getting another set of " me love" wheels for it..But for now..it is all about the details.
I have installed some OE Mitsubishi gauges in the car..and installed a Kenwood headunit more to my liking.
Here is my youtube channel by the way :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice 馃憤馃挭
Thank you so much mate.It is getting there already.Happy to have made some improvements allready...got rid of the coilovers and also put on the Enkeis...Still have the Rotas though.:)

Registered
Very nice car...and looks like It s very well... Congratulations!!!

Enviado desde mi M2003J15SC mediante Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can someone please guide me to where each of the specific oils in the picture, can be used...I'm confused 馃槄

Premium Member
You've had some really cool cars.
Great picture picture, next to the fuel station.:cool:
The little polisher made such a big difference to the window surrounds 馃憤

1 - 16 of 16 Posts