Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you for all your positive comments - really makes me question if I am doing the right thing selling it:confused:

·
Premium Member
10,670 Posts
A thousand miles in 2 years on that build, I wouldn't be selling it. I would be out enjoying it! Too much money to be passing on to someone else to enjoy. Somebody is getting a built car cheap. GLWTS

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
If this was up a couple of months ago I would have probably bought it. Great car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A thousand miles in 2 years on that build, I wouldn't be selling it. I would be out enjoying it! Too much money to be passing on to someone else to enjoy. Somebody is getting a built car cheap. GLWTS
Cheers mate and you are absolutely spot on - Long story but I am showing willing to the wife by advertising it as she keeps telling me I need to grow up and sell something (I have a few too many toys for her liking - apprantely you can never have enough shoes though !!! 😂)

·
Premium Member
10,670 Posts
No choice in growing old. Growing up is a different story.

Understand though mate, best of luck. And no women can ever have too many shoes :crackup:

Cheers mate and you are absolutely spot on - Long story but I am showing willing to the wife by advertising it as she keeps telling me I need to grow up and sell something (I have a few too many toys for her liking - apprantely you can never have enough shoes though !!! 😂)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts