Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
how can I be a chav, I'm 52!! your younger so must be you, and you only own a VI:crackup::crackup::crackup:

steve

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Chav, Chava or Charva is a derogatory term applied to certain young people in the United Kingdom. The stereotypical image of a chav is a white aggressive teen or young adult, of working class background, who wears branded sports and casual clothing, drive a mitsubishi evolution RSII, who often fights and engages in petty criminality, and is often assumed to be unemployed or in a low paid job. The term may originate from the Romani language.[1] [2]. In its English form, the term is generally derogative, and has appeared in mainstream dictionaries in 2005.[3][4]

take from Wiki so must be right, note the mention of Evo RSII:crackup::crackup:

steve

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steve,

chav has become an adjective for a certain type of person, rather than a noun. Therefore even into your 50s you can be chavlike.

Unfortunately you have already failed the ultimate chav test, and with me being a chief superintendent of the grammar police it is only fair that I should point out the evidence.

and I quote:

"how can I be a chav, I'm 52!! your younger so must be you"

Your means belonging to you. what you meant was you're, the abbrieviated form of you are!

I could point out that you also missed a question mark, that would be pedantic and is not in my nature! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts