Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just considering selling at the moment but here is the full right up for anybody interested,car will be for sale in approx 4 weeks. I have no idea how to add photos so if anybody is interested you can drop me an email [email protected]

Well the time has come for me to part with my last and final evo, I've just not got the time and it's a shame seeing it sat in a garage However I'm in no rush to sell and i don't get my asking price it will stay in my garage

56012 miles
Evo 8 fq300 6 speed model
Evo 9 bumpers front and back
Speedline turini's with uni royal rain sport all round with loads of tread.
Blitz nurspec exhaust
Evo 9 metal recirc valve
Xenon headlights
The car has been underseal And is in very good condition underneath

Performance wise the car is standard

Car has full service history
MOT until August and has never failed an MOT, feel free to check

Couple bad points as every car has them regardless of what people say

The oil cooler is dripping. The car hasn't moved out my garage in 6 months and there is no more than 2 tea spoons of oil
The carbon spoiler has the common lacquer peel problem
The car would benefit from a machine polish

If any more details are needed feel free to message me

I'm asking for £12,995 which I feel is very fair considering the current evo market and I have took into consideration the minor defects. If asking price is met the car will receive a full paint correction

·
Premium Member
3,673 Posts
Nicely done mate, thanks for the offer on the sale too, shame it was outside of my budget as it did look a nice one.

Another one that is priced right and sells accordingly. Cars that hang around are overpriced but this was on the money.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nicely done mate, thanks for the offer on the sale too, shame it was outside of my budget as it did look a nice one.

Another one that is priced right and sells accordingly. Cars that hang around are overpriced but this was on the money.
Your welcome mate I would prefer it went to a fellow enthusiast, personally think this one will be looked after by its new owner and it's not going far away from home so will hopefully still see it on the road

1 - 10 of 10 Posts