Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Makes said:
I take it the cruise throughout the uk went well then :D
:crackup: :crackup:

the wife is not talking ta me :confused: :confused:

i did go mad in the hills of the lake district :crackup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
355 torque for 48 grand????

a v-spec r34 would cost you 15 grand less and be one hell of a pose

sorry to be so blunt but still cant understand why you shelled out so much

an mr340 would have cost you 25 grand and with 3-5 grand mods have you up to the same power
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Tinhead.... everyone to his own.... he did get that warranty though ;)

personnally... i would kill for one of those fq400s
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
Tinhead said:
355 torque for 48 grand????

a v-spec r34 would cost you 15 grand less and be one hell of a pose

sorry to be so blunt but still cant understand why you shelled out so much

an mr340 would have cost you 25 grand and with 3-5 grand mods have you up to the same power
Boring..........................NEXT :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
lol I think a crackhead in brixton is more likely to be the problem than wonderer :D - bloody armed car jackings on a daily basis in london!

Warranty's [email protected] anyway, reason for getting the fq400 is because it's the ultimate car, bar none. It's nowhere near as good as it was going to be and should be, however out of the factory it is singlehandedly the fastest a-b car, and has the power to keep up with almost everything in a straight line too! A 320 tuned to 400bhp is still a 320. fq400duran's 320 comes with an FQ400 certificate - little black and white printed piece of paper worth 20k :crackup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
FQ400-#018 said:
Oh I know - I've already found it to be not true when claiming on the warranty!
Don't tell me that after all the posts about how great the 400 is cos it has a warranty, they don't honour it!! :eek: :blush:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
fq - 400 is an awsome machine at an incredible price had a passenger lap in a mates one round a local circuit and i have to admit it was awsome !! not to sure it's worth all that money though ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
347 Posts
rallifart said:
fq - 400 is an awsome machine at an incredible price had a passenger lap in a mates one round a local circuit and i have to admit it was awsome !! not to sure it's worth all that money though ???
A car is only worth what people will pay for it..............!!

But after shelling out well over £100k on a lambo, how would you feel when duran is stuck on your ARSE, and you couldn't lose him............. :crackup: :crackup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gripper said:
A car is only worth what people will pay for it..............!!

But after shelling out well over £100k on a lambo, how would you feel when duran is stuck on your ARSE, and you couldn't lose him............. :crackup: :crackup:
or any other production car come to that :crackup: :crackup:
 
1 - 20 of 240 Posts
Top