Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 7 year love affair ends this weekend :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have loved this car like no other and it only ever let me down once during our relationship. I will be bereft watching it go but have the consolation that modding can now start on the Evo :coolsm:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
i would be gutted too that is a stunning cossie

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers.... it took a lot of thinking to make the decision to sell it, but it's rarely driven. Driven it twice since last July, once for an MoT, the other for a service and remap :eek:

I will miss it a lot, but realistically newer technology is the way to go.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
what a shame, im gutted for you mate, i sold my concours black 4x4 saph and i still miss it to this day. but as you say newer technology and all that. beautiful car, hopefully the new owner looks after it much in the way you did.

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Originally posted by Redkop
I will miss it a lot, but realistically newer technology is the way to go. [/B][/QUOTE]

Better sell the 8 and get a 9 then Lynne ;) ;)

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
staffi said:
Originally posted by Redkop
I will miss it a lot, but realistically newer technology is the way to go.
Better sell the 8 and get a 9 then Lynne ;) ;)
No ta... am happy with my VIII which is newer technology than a 12½ year old Escos :moon:

PS Pete.... you need a brush up learning how to use 'quote' properly

·
Registered
416 Posts
Im suffering in the same situation but ive not tried to sell mine yet. I dont need the money so im in no rush... If you dont mind me asking, did you get what you were after for it? (£).

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep got full asking price, the guy didn't even try to barter...... he didn't even ask for time to think it over, he just said 'it's a deal'. As soon as the plate change stuff comes back from DVLA, he'll come and collect it, he left a hefty cash deposit on it.

He'd been looking for over 3 months and he said he'd seen some right sheds.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Adam m said:
The good ones always sell in the end, how was it advertised for so long?
Only had it advertised on here and RSOC bb and also the Local Regional Derbyshire RSOC group site. I was in no hurry to sell really, so didn't push it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts