Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 of my customers just went today and took me for 40k the ****'s.The bastarding thing is they will start up in a few days with a new company name and will probably ask us too start trading with them :mad: just when you think things are going ok some ****** goes and screws it all up.

Now,wheres my Uzi :crackup:

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
big fra said:
1 of my customers just went today and took me for 40k the ****'s.The bastarding thing is they will start up in a few days with a new company name and will probably ask us too start trading with them :mad: just when you think things are going ok some ****** goes and screws it all up.

Now,wheres my Uzi :crackup:
what ya laughing for 40k and you find it funny :crackup: :crackup:

bloody hell ;)

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Re: Lost £40k today!!!

fq400duran said:
what ya laughing for 40k and you find it funny :crackup: :crackup:

bloody hell ;)
That's the second year i have been hit for nearly the same amount.If ye didni laugh you would :cry:
Lucky we have had not a bad year so it aint too bad but i can't believe that the director's always seem to come away from it smelling of roses :ara:

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
big fra said:
Ma company's mate :crackup:
If it was my own money i would be in the polis station having to explain why i didnt stop stamping on his head when the bastards eyes popped out :mad: :p
i was going to say

i had 12k stolen from me last year in cash pal and thats my company moneys .. but i own the company :cry:

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
it's poo mate!

we had an accountant that took nearly £100k from us (this was about 10 years ago)...they shoudl be strung up and shot. luckily we managed to get most of ours back, but not all by any means.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WULLIE said:
ohh not good fraser, whats your company???
Steel stockholding and profile cutting :)
Managed to get about £8 or £9k back out off their premises earlier and with the vat back it might be nearer £25k but that's still not the feckin point :mad:

·
Registered
199 Posts
As you said in the original post the killer is it'll be ****'s (2005) Limited in a weeks time!

F**kin law in England and Wales I know is criminal. I thought the Scots had a more sensible version of company law?

Thing is imho you should be barred from being a director of a limited company if you go bang once - you can still then put your own assets on the line as a proprietorship or partnership if you want another go.

As you said better to laugh, than cry, go have some beers with your mates discuss what shoud be done to the [email protected]

Then back to working your balls off too earn another crust.

I feel for you, had somthing similar earlier this year, it's a fact of life.

Paul

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
We got stung for 27k about 3 years ago, the company was up and running the next week under a new name. One day they'll get whats coming. :mad:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts