Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, after owning a couple of scoobys, and selling my r33 yesterday, i'm afraid to say you folks are probably gonna be lumbered with me very shortly:D

so, just a couple of quick questions....

1. are there any paint/bodywork issues to be aware of with evo6's (dbm scoobys are very prone to stone chips, and P1's have paintwork probs)

2. my girlfriend had a 6 from a dealer (she sold it last year) . there is no way on gods green earth i want to buy from a dealer again, just aint worth the premium. i also like to mod, so i aint too fussed about warrantys. anyone recommend a good place to start looking apart from the obvious like top marques?

3. anyone here with an icelle blue or black evo 6 selling? if so, have a peek in the wanted section.

finally, as soon as i have one sorted, i will pay the 25 quid annual subscription thingy quite happily:)

so hello folks, at least its another one joining the dark side:):D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can recommend Xoticar in Croydon, Surrey.(Don't know where u r). They get a lot of imports to order and have done some good work on my car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spudgun

send a pm to dirk diggler gtr forum, an aquaintance of ours has a w plate blue 6 for sale.
Very cheap, slightly high mileage from memory but full history and amp; cherished car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
from stud to spudhttp://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/laugh1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >,

if your willing to travel to Plymouth try Performance Cars of Plymouth,
They are all imports (4,5 and 6)but are starting to get a good selection, if you know what to look for.

Rob is the owner and Lee is the manager....mention me (the good looking black guy with the domineering blonde wife that they are all afraid of....who bought the Black Evo 4 for cash), you should get a right earfull and told to p!ss off!...............only kidding..........i hope!

They are dealers but might be worth a call..they have been very good with any queries i have had about my baby.

01752 405050

try it ....you may like it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers for the replies so far fellas:)

pondy...tsk tsk.....it was a 550bhp r33;) , and i got not TOO far off my asking price. mind you, the new owner has got himself a fabulous car...and a hell of a lot cheaper than modding it himself.
glad shes gone to a good home:)

now to start on an evo....but only sensible at first:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
keeping it sensible for now, probably get a PE remap to get me started. mind you, i was reading about a 500|PLS|bhp evo in banzai i think, today. hmmmmm.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got my 5 from these guys in Ruislip: http://www.caldermore.co.uk/
At the time (2 months ago), they also had two 6's and a 7 for sale.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have now crossed to the darkside;):D got an evo6 today.

this car will be loved and pampered. what fun...what glorious fun!:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
.......a convert returns to the fold ......i can feel the Dark Forces Becoming Stronger as we speak......

Rich :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts