Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, so after selling my track car last year im on the hunt for another, ideally something which will serve dual purpose, a car i can use when im home, and one i can take on track, problem is i have a 996 c4 tiptronic s, 2001 just under 68k and full porsche dealer history, its arctic silver, very very good condition, always garaged, and prices of the early 996 are only going 1 way...However i have no desire to track this in all honesty so im thinking of selling, and quite fancy an evo, something very good condition, and maybe limited edition.
I used to own a evo 8 and always regret never tracking it, so if any of you guys are interested in poss px and are in the north east, fire me a message or reply...

i value my car circa 13.5k, and for the right car would put cash either way. Dont be confused guys this isnt me trying to offload something thaats knackered, its a mint car with full dealer history and lives under cover in my garage and used now and then in fine weather.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
If I hadn't just forked out about £5k in engine parts, I'd be TEMPTED to see about swapping mine! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts