Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im looking to swap an evo 4 for an evo6 my cars faster than an evo 6 anyway it will rip the hell out of a posrche and a berlinetta and modena in a quarter mile, just need an evo6 so i can do the same to that too and make it a bit faster

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what mods were you planning to do, why not mod your 4 to wider 6 spec?
Ive got an unwanted silver 6 GSR I bought to put uprated 4 parts into, but a sorted 4 is so quick, I dont know if a 6 would eventually be any better, only better style looking!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys for replying yeah it is quick i bought it from ireland it was some kind of special edition from japan it was faster than normal evo4s standard it was doing 0.60 4.2 now i have timed it at 3.10 no bad decated the full exhaust pipe and put on a dump valve, fse boost valve and a blitz induction kit its blood fast as #### ever come to glasgow i will take for a run in it
God bless

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be interested to know the specs on your car???
Any pics available to see?
What edition is it called?
You say you've timed 0-60 in 3.10 secs is that right?
what equipment were you using?
You must have some serious modifications to achieve that!!
Lucky you:)
Look forward to your reply.

Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi tony i dont have a clue what edition it is, i didnt know till i bought it and brought to scotland, its just that my mate has a carrera 2 new one and my evo blasted it, and an evo6 tryed to race me as well and did the same to that so i phoned the guy i bought it from and he told me it was a special edition and in belfast he had to take of the stickers and it was bringing a lot of attention so he also had it locked in the garage for about nearly a year, when i bought it it needed a bit of work done to it, it was doing 0.60 in 4.2 secs as standard, so i put a scorpion tuner 5 inch full exhaust system, fse boost valve, dump valve, blitz induction kit, and decated the pipe after that i timed it under 4 secs, no bull, honest if u ever come to glasgow i will take u out on it, but only one thing i need to check the ayc i dont know if it might be working i dont think when ralliart recalled the evos for that bug it had, i dont think the guy took it to a mitsubishi garage

1 - 6 of 6 Posts