Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Comes with 12 months mot, this car is mint with no faults at all. I have spend loads of time & money and loved every minute of owning this car.

Sounds amazing the 3.5 V6 pulls hard and nothing sounds like it on todays roads.
The exhaust set up makes the sound even better and always makes me smile. The Z are so much fun to drive & do look the nut's. I always get people stopping to have a look and asking Qs when I'm getting fuel. It comes with half the GT pack and it has the BRAMBO BRAKES!!! & everything else in fact just no heated leather. I have spent a shed loads on the car see spec below

Spec.......
Tomei decats,
Japspeed Y-pipe Z1 motorsports 'Z-tube
JWT pop charger and heat shield and induction kit & cossie air filter.
Fk coilovers lowered around 35m
Over a grand spent on the exhaust alone!!! See photos. New clutch & lighten fly wheel fitted about 3 months ago.

I would say its running around 280-290Hp due to the mods. I do know a few lads from the owners page, that with the same set up as mine and a map, they are hitting around 310 bhp so not to bad for a NA!

Inside is very tidy with no marks or rust. Last few owners were in the owners club so its been looked after. Very very quick!!! Fuel consumption is around 34-36 mpg motorway and
24-26 mpg around town.

The mileage is around 107k with full Nissan history but the mileage might go up due to work as I am using the car every day. Loads of history & paper work also the service history book from Nissan which is up to date and all old Mots!

Needless to say the car has been exceptionally reliable and it drives perfectly, no knocks or dodgy noises & I just fitted a new battery for the winter.

Traction Control, Stability Control, Climate Control, Cruise Control, A/C, driver and passenger airbags, side airbags, Bose Audio, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Remote Central Locking, Alarm, Electric door mirrors, Electric windows, Xenons fully HPI clear, AND Brembo BRAKES!!!

The car drives lovely pulls hard and handles like it should. Any one who hasn't owned one I would recommend them!

11 MONTHS MOT so ready to go!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts