Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 6 in black blue or silver. Want something unmolested with no AYC. London area but will travel to have a look at the right car. Does such a thing exist? :confused:

·
Registered
356 Posts
No such a thing does not exist, if you want no AYC you need an RS which only came in white therefore for an evo in the colour you ask to have no AYC it would then be modified with an RS diff.

Everything else you want, i.e. standard, unmolested and in any of the colours could be found if you look hard enough and are willing to pay a little more. I just did and am well pleased with my find.

·
Registered
17,199 Posts
No such a thing does not exist, if you want no AYC you need an RS which only came in white therefore for an evo in the colour you ask to have no AYC it would then be modified with an RS diff.

Everything else you want, i.e. standard, unmolested and in any of the colours could be found if you look hard enough and are willing to pay a little more. I just did and am well pleased with my find.
You can get an RSII / RSX or Extreme in silver, but try finding 1 ;) :crackup:

·
Registered
17,199 Posts
Sorry, I forgot about the RSII being available in silver. Like you say though finding one might be a little difficult.
When I had mine I think there was only 2 Silver RSII's in the country (might be wrong), but i've noticed a couple for sale in the last 12 months or so now.

Still that makes 4 I know of lol

Silver RSX's were limited to 10 iirc, so thats prob about 4 of them left now :crackup:

Any extreme is like rocking horse doo doo so if you find 1 of them then fair play :smthumbup

·
Registered
85 Posts
i have a evo 6 in reims blue for sale. it has a few mods but comes with all standard parts except the standard wheels but it does have ayc

·
Registered
25 Posts
Which price would you like to give for an original Evo VI RS (in white).
It has only 31k kms (20k miles).
It's a LHD-car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts