Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
mrfq340 said:
My car + 700 mth for 3 years and 20k balloon..
Who did you use - just waiting to hear about my new job and apparently should have a car allowance so starting to have a little look about

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Rob,

That'll be worth £45-50k in 3 years easy, so if you chop it in you'll get enough equity back to buy another Evo again for cash.

So basically, is it worth £700pm to essentially 'rent' it for that period ? oh yes!

I nearly bought a black GT3 Mark 2 Clubsport (full roll cage etc) from OPC Silverstone last Saturday morning!! ..... the clocks ticking on me too mate :)

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
:D

Do it

If I wasnt moving I would have done already

:D

Jez

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Do it !

But do it proper and make it an RS ! :D

I drove one last year and WOW ! what a car ! - couldn't quite stretch the budget that far at the time.......... and the dealer was only offering me an insulting 15k for my 14 month old 8 fq-300................. but next time it will be mine !

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mosi said:
Rob,

That'll be worth £45-50k in 3 years easy, so if you chop it in you'll get enough equity back to buy another Evo again for cash.

So basically, is it worth £700pm to essentially 'rent' it for that period ? oh yes!

I nearly bought a black GT3 Mark 2 Clubsport (full roll cage etc) from OPC Silverstone last Saturday morning!! ..... the clocks ticking on me too mate :)
The GT3 is up at £63k, they were working on £25k for my car, and the payment was actually about 740/mth.. 5% flat variable 20k balloon.. OPC finance deal.!

To be honest I'd have it tomorrow, but missus would slaughter me.. went out in GT3 demo car last year and loved it to bits..

Am hoping for sizeable bonus in summer, so will be working on missus in mean time. ;)

Steve, I fancy the club sport, ultimate track car + kudos for road..

Def my next car.. I have a plan. :D

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Get them to tweak the rate;)

They will and can :D

Jez

1 - 15 of 15 Posts